Tranny makes softball team

By the way Steve, don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've always meant to ask why you call yourself "novasteve" then have an avatar of a Chevelle ?

Because I drove a nova in the 1980s and I would talk Snout it a lot in college without giving much details so peoe assumed it was a horrid instead if the Toyota it really was. My nickname was Novasteve in college

I welcome this stuff. Its going to be hilarious when liberal politics leads to men taking over womens sports. I wonder when the backlash will start... when 20% of women athletes are men? 30%? Certainly when 50% are men, they will put a stop to it. :lol:

Do I get a prize for correctly predicting that this was originally posted by Corollasteve?

Interesting.

My daughter plays softball at a very high level. She has a teammate who is all woman....but also 6'2" and 180 pounds of muscle. She pitches. I challenge ANY man here to get in the batters box....46 feet away...and actually hit one of her 72mph rise balls. You WILL fail.

If this "tranny" wants to play softball......let her fucking play. The girls can handle it. Mine can. She could play CF, defensively, for any HS baseball team in the country.

Leave the kid alone, nutbags.

The 5-foot-8 Cordova-Goff has identified as a transgender female for several years. Thoughts of medical treatments or procedures are in the distant future, Cordova-Goff said.

So all I need to do to make the girl's squad is put on a dress? This is ridiculous.

The 5-foot-8 Cordova-Goff has identified as a transgender female for several years. Thoughts of medical treatments or procedures are in the distant future, Cordova-Goff said.

So all I need to do to make the girl's squad is put on a dress? This is ridiculous.

Not unless you choose to wear a dress for several years, just for the sole purpose of getting on a girls softball team. Not many people would go to that much trouble.

Not unless you choose to wear a dress for several years, just for the sole purpose of getting on a girls softball team. Not many people would go to that much trouble.
Why would they have to wear a dress for several years?

Who are you to say what a tranny has to dress like?

If someone claims to be transgender, who are you to tell them they are not?

By the way Steve, don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've always meant to ask why you call yourself "novasteve" then have an avatar of a Chevelle ?

Because I drove a nova in the 1980s and I would talk Snout it a lot in college without giving much details so peoe assumed it was a horrid instead if the Toyota it really was. My nickname was Novasteve in college

What language is this?

If someone claims to be transgender, who are you to tell them they are not?

You cannot just make a claim. It doesn't work like that.

And how is transgenderism anything more than a claim?

I seem to recall a similar scenario with an international athlete who had undergone gender reassignment treatments. I'll have to try to look it up again. There's plenty to debate in a situation like that. But here, we're talking about nothing more than a person imitating a female. How is this kid any fundamentally different from me putting on a dress and simply "deciding" that I want to be treated like a female in order to play on the girls' team?

What language is this?

Glad it wasn't just me. I tried to read that twice and gave up.

Forum List

Back