Trans genocide: when did this happen?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Because Trans activists say so? Dates, time events the statistics. Or is this more bullshit "Democrats" use to leverage votes? Facts are racist? Like San Fransico Dems want to give away 10 trillion bazillion googleplex $to people because of the level of melanin in their epidermis, that can't possibility be the most ridiculously hysterically pandering ever. Nope, Dems do this seriously. Hyperbole much?

Because Trans activists say so? Dates, time events the statistics. Or is this more bullshit "Democrats" use to leverage votes? Facts are racist? Like San Fransico Dems want to give away 10 trillion bazillion googleplex $to people because of the level of melanin in their epidermis, that can't possibility be the most ridiculously hysterically pandering ever. Nope, Dems do this seriously. Hyperbole much?
I'll give the same answer I gave when this was asked yesterday

Sometime not long ago. A group of people claimed an inflated number for atrocities supposedly committed on them. They made it illegal to question this. These same people then taught other minorities their tactics. This is how minority groups have been able to leverage power from the majority

Time is a flat circle

• Banned
I'll give the same answer I gave when this was asked yesterday

Sometime not long ago. A group of people claimed an inflated number for atrocities supposedly committed on them. They made it illegal to question this. These same people then taught other minorities their tactics. This is how minority groups have been able to leverage power from the majority

Time is a flat circle
My father's generation actually liberated Birkenau and such. Real genocide. And white male Americans did that. Not contrived EA games lesbian handicapped nor Gay black marvel comic contrived minority superhero, straight white patriotic males did that. Where is this GENOCIDE of Trans people again?

OK, mocking or questioning Gays/Trans= Auschwitz. But mocking and questioning straight culture and Trump, just spiffy. Why?
Because the left has labeled anyone to the right of Mao as "literally Hitler" to them that means they can do or say anything they want. Hence why "punch a nazi" is a thing with them

They have many things that fall under this umbrella of white supremacy that further allows them to say anything or do anything to straight whites.

But mocking and questioning straight culture and Trump, just spiffy. Why?

Because democrats don't think! Period...end of sentence.

You can tell them all abortions have been banned and they believe it.

You can tell them men can get pregnant and they believe it.

If biden launched a nuke tomorrow they would blame trump and all the mush heads would believe it.

Look at the utter horse shit they believe right now.

• Banned
Because democrats don't think! Period...end of sentence.

You can tell them all abortions have been banned and they believe it.

You can tell them men can get pregnant and they believe it.

If biden launched a nuke tomorrow they would blame trump and all the mush heads would believe it.

Look at the utter horse shit they believe right now.
Preaching to the choir.

Forum List

Back