Transcript of Devon Archer interview

This was released this morning. Read it yourself make up your own mind.

HIm: We got this information from the HD we have

ME: Where is that HD right now?

HIm: We don't have it.

This is where the conversation should have gone with, "We will adjourn until you physically have the HD and the Computer, If you can't supply either then we bill you for wasting out time and the Tax Payers money.

A first reading indicates that the Bidens were indeed taking money to influence us government policies. Joe was/is involved.
It would appear that further investigation is required under the law, anything else would be negligent. I think a formal impeachment inquiry is in order.

It's clear that the Biden family was selling access and influence. Of interest is the activities of the Washington Team. They appear to be responsible for carrying out the agreements.

Page 104 vivisects the MAGAs.
The report also found, quote, "No --" 5 Mr. Goldman. I'm sorry. You have no basis to know or is that a no? 6 Mr. Archer. I have -- I have -- I would have no idea. 7 Mr. Goldman. No basis -- 8 Mr. Schwartz. Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden? 9 Mr. Archer. No, I'm not aware of any. 10 11 Q So based on your knowledge and experience, you have no evidence that 12 would contradict any of these conclusions I just read. 13 A No. 14 Q The report also found, quote, "No evidence that any action of the U.S. 15 Government or any U.S. official was taken to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden." 16 Do you have any evidence or knowledge that contradicts this conclusion? 17 A No. 18 Q So based on everything you saw, heard, and observed, did you have any 19 knowledge of Joe Biden having any involvement with Burisma? 20 A No -- not direct, no. 21 Q No involvement of Joe -- 22 A No. 23 Q -- Biden with Burisma. 24 A No. My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of 25 business if it didn't have the brand attached to it. That's my, like, only honest opinion. 105 1 But I have no basis for any -- never heard any conversations -- 2 Mr. Goldman. But that's different than Joe Biden's action. 3 Mr. Archer. Right. 4 Mr. Goldman. You're just talking about that Hunter was on the board. 5 Mr. Archer. Right. And I think that's why -- 6 Mr. Goldman. And so -- 7 Mr. Archer. -- it was able to survive for as long as it did. 8 Mr. Goldman. By -- because of additional capital or -- 9 Mr. Archer. Just because of the brand.

No Mr zinc, your poor cut and paste cherry pick doesn't show what you claim.
Read the whole damn thing.
What it shows is more investigation is needed because our current president is on the take.

What it shows is more investigation is needed because our current president is on the take.

Whaty it shows is that we need to run you MAGAts off and let the real conservatives clean up your mess.

That appears contra indicated from the quoted section. Thats why actual testimony and transcripts are great. Believe no one. Trust nothing.

Those that continue to protect corrupt politicians deserve capitol punishment. A slow painful degrading and public execution.
Investigate, then if applicable, prosecute each and every elected officials that take advantage of their position for personal gain.
No exceptions.

Those that continue to protect corrupt politicians deserve capitol punishment. A slow painful degrading and public execution.
Investigate, then if applicable, prosecute each and every elected officials that take advantage of their position for personal gain.
No exceptions.
Just how many busses are you going to send to the Capital Building and where are you going to find a prison big enough to take almost everyone in the Capital Building including the Janitors.

Ozro does not get that it will be his ilk that will be punished if they keep supporting and illegal and dangerous political criminal conspiracy run by Trump.

Forum List

Back