🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender Runner Touts USATF Victory: ‘LGBTQ Community Needed a Win’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And the insanity will continue as long as women continue to roll over and not take a stand.

Nikki Hiltz, a track runner who identifies as transgender non-binary, won the women’s 1500-meter race the 2023 USA Track & Field Championships on Saturday in Eugene, Ore. Hiltz, 28, said their victory took on special significance after seeing a trans flag in the stands.

“It was awesome,” Hiltz said. “I think there’s so much hate right now, and specifically the bills being passed for trans youth. I just feel like the LGBTQ community needed a win, and there’s so many things that go through your mind in the race, and for whatever reason that was kind of in the back of my mind. I saw that trans flag right when I came out before the race.”

Meh, let the virtue signaling women that created that monster put a end to it....or not....No shits given.

And the insanity will continue as long as women continue to roll over and not take a stand.

SuzyWrestler.jpg

It's a matter of simple biology that men who opt out are better athletes than natural women who stay the same. It's totally unarguable.

Maybe I should say I feel like I was born retarded so I can get all the medals at the special Olympics.

That's the same thing. Lying about what you are in order to compete against inferior athletes to easily win because you're unable to compete against your peers.

Reminds me of this. I love this guy. If you haven't watched jp before give him a shot

Forum List

Back