"Transgendered" Bathrooms

Noooo!!! Nooo...................................................................................

Do you care about either of their opinions of you?
No need. It means, "Different than ChrisL".

No actually, that is not what it means. Go and educate yourself as to what it actually means. Then maybe you can participate in a discussion intelligently for once in your life.

You might not see it, but to transgenders, the wrong identity is very real, not a delusion. Doctors have come to accept and help transgenders with their change.

People go through every type of plastic surgery and psychiatric care for many reason. Transgender is the same. It is not for you to say what is real for them.
. Wouldn't it be so much easier to remain in your own skin so to speak? The way you describe something, it's hard for me to believe that someone would ever want to go down that road, much less convince anyone to help them go down that road. Now they want us to go down the road with them ? Uh we don't need to go down that road with them, and we shouldn't be forced to go down that road with them. Christians best start making a stand in the country, along with anyone else that don't want this bull crap in their children's lives.

I have an acute nerve condition and if I could, I'd change skin. If there was a way, why should I suffer my whole life?
There are days when even the most loose silky material is my worst enemy causing terrible pain. If there was something I could do, why shouldn't I have that option?
As a child I would claw at my skin till it bled. I'm not transgender but I can empathize with the feeling of wearing the wrong skin.
I helped women that were disfigured and burnt get surgery so they can feel more normal so they can pick up and get on with their life.
Children disfigured or disabled, they get medical help from surgery to prosthetic. They are taught to do thing other kids take for granted.
Mental or physical, we allow others to make themselves over. We can even give those paralyzed the change to walk again.
We can change our eyebrows to our organs to our skin. Next year we will even be able to change heads to a new body. Seems imprinting the brain and personality on to robots are now possible.

Why if a person is born with the brain of another sex, should they have to remain in an alien body?

A penis does not make one a man. Your actions do. Not just transgender but some gays have a terrible time trying to be "manly"

We are each unique, so why must everyone be pigeon holed into just male or female when we are so much more complex. We don't all think and fell the same or have the same likes and dislikes.

We come in every hue, size and shape, as well as sexes.

Let people find their happiness.

Tsk, tsk to you. Just because we do not agree does not make the other person a "bigot." I thought you were smarter than that? I think perhaps you should look up the definition of that word as well. :(

Your opinions end where they infringe on the right of others like transgenders. You can be intolerant in your private world, not when it harms others in the real world.

I'm very well aware of what bigot and bigotry mean.

You want to tell a transgender she cant use your bathroom at your home, but you can't tell them they can't use public toilets corresponding with their identity.

You might not see it, but to transgenders, the wrong identity is very real, not a delusion. Doctors have come to accept and help transgenders with their change.

People go through every type of plastic surgery and psychiatric care for many reason. Transgender is the same. It is not for you to say what is real for them.
. Wouldn't it be so much easier to remain in your own skin so to speak? The way you describe something, it's hard for me to believe that someone would ever want to go down that road, much less convince anyone to help them go down that road. Now they want us to go down the road with them ? Uh we don't need to go down that road with them, and we shouldn't be forced to go down that road with them. Christians best start making a stand in the country, along with anyone else that don't want this bull crap in their children's lives.

I have an acute nerve condition and if I could, I'd change skin. If there was a way, why should I suffer my whole life?
There are days when even the most loose silky material is my worst enemy causing terrible pain. If there was something I could do, why shouldn't I have that option?
As a child I would claw at my skin till it bled. I'm not transgender but I can empathize with the feeling of wearing the wrong skin.
I helped women that were disfigured and burnt get surgery so they can feel more normal so they can pick up and get on with their life.
Children disfigured or disabled, they get medical help from surgery to prosthetic. They are taught to do thing other kids take for granted.
Mental or physical, we allow others to make themselves over. We can even give those paralyzed the change to walk again.
We can change our eyebrows to our organs to our skin. Next year we will even be able to change heads to a new body. Seems imprinting the brain and personality on to robots are now possible.

Why if a person is born with the brain of another sex, should they have to remain in an alien body?

A penis does not make one a man. Your actions do. Not just transgender but some gays have a terrible time trying to be "manly"

We are each unique, so why must everyone be pigeon holed into just male or female when we are so much more complex. We don't all think and fell the same or have the same likes and dislikes.

Changing yourself from a man to a woman in no way fixes any of the conditions you spoke of, nor is your comparisons anyway related to the craziness of people doing things to their bodies in which makes their conditions far worse. Can you imagine the hell that people are bringing upon themselves, and a life time of it to boot ? Then there are the influential devils who help them screw their minds and bodies up. Wow. If people get around anyone who says to a child that he or she could be the opposite of their sex or if she wants to become a he from a she or vice-versa, then get as far away from people like that as you can, because they are pure devils working evil deeds upon this earth.

Transgenders are at risk without going through hormone or surgical changes. they are in hell. If surgery and hormones and living as their identity sex makes them feel normal, that is for the doctor, psychologist and patient to decide.

Transgenders have a right to be treated as that sex and getting a legal name and sex identity change.

Everyone has the right to pursue happiness. They also have the right to fail. Success or failure does not mean you have the right to take rights from others.
. In this fundamental transformation of this nation, it is that many rights, privacy's, and beliefs/cultures are under severe attack now, and it is under attack by those who want to force change and not ask for it. Hey I would say that no one gives a care about what people do when in their personal space or private environment in which they have created for themselves, but what gripes people is when a few of them comes in contact with the majority who don't agree or believe in their issues , but no matter the few of them try to force the majority to go along with their actions and/or weird new ways in which they might have....If the people don't agree, then big brother will be directed by them to get at those who disagree through the liberal run activist courts. Well it's a sad situation for America these days I'd say, because it's all part of the so called transformation of this nation by agenda.

Changing yourself from a man to a woman in no way fixes any of the conditions you spoke of, nor is your comparisons anyway related to the craziness of people doing things to their bodies in which makes their conditions far worse. Can you imagine the hell that people are bringing upon themselves, and a life time of it to boot ? Then there are the influential devils who help them screw their minds and bodies up. Wow. If people get around anyone who says to a child that he or she could be the opposite of their sex or if she wants to become a he from a she or vice-versa, then get as far away from people like that as you can, because they are pure devils working evil deeds upon this earth.

Transgenders are at risk without going through hormone or surgical changes. they are in hell. If surgery and hormones and living as their identity sex makes them feel normal, that is for the doctor, psychologist and patient to decide.

Transgenders have a right to be treated as that sex and getting a legal name and sex identity change.

Everyone has the right to pursue happiness. They also have the right to fail. Success or failure does not mean you have the right to take rights from others.
. In this fundamental transformation of this nation, it is that many rights, privacy's, and beliefs/cultures are under severe attack now, and it is under attack by those who want to force change and not ask for it. Hey I would say that no one gives a care about what people do when in their personal space or private environment in which they have created for themselves, but what gripes people is when a few of them comes in contact with the majority who don't agree or believe in their issues , but no matter the few of them try to force the majority to go along with their actions and/or weird new ways in which they might have....If the people don't agree, then big brother will be directed by them to get at those who disagree through the liberal run activist courts. Well it's a sad situation for America these days I'd say, because it's all part of the so called transformation of this nation by agenda.

There are already laws against discrimination, including sexual. Transgender women have the right to use the women's bathroom.

Minority rights are protected even if "you" don't like it. Transgenders have rights, not just straights

Noooo!!! Nooo...................................................................................

Do you care about either of their opinions of you?
No actually, that is not what it means. Go and educate yourself as to what it actually means. Then maybe you can participate in a discussion intelligently for once in your life.

Tsk, tsk to you. Just because we do not agree does not make the other person a "bigot." I thought you were smarter than that? I think perhaps you should look up the definition of that word as well. :(

Your opinions end where they infringe on the right of others like transgenders. You can be intolerant in your private world, not when it harms others in the real world.

I'm very well aware of what bigot and bigotry mean.

You want to tell a transgender she cant use your bathroom at your home, but you can't tell them they can't use public toilets corresponding with their identity.

Who is "infringing" on them? There are not "rights" regarding bathroom privileges here in the United States. ;) If you have a dick, then go in the men's room.

Minority rights are protected even if "you" don't like it. Transgenders have rights, not just straights

Sure they do, but not beyond what anyone else does.

There are already laws against discrimination, including sexual. Transgender women have the right to use the women's bathroom.

You want them to have "special privileges" based upon their mental disorders.

. Transgender women as in Bruce Jenner I don't know what I am going into the women's restroom eh ? How jacked up is that ? You people slay me with such idiocy. Bruce Jenner is a man trying to play a woman, and that is one sad story in America I tell ya. If he don't need some kind of help, then no one does. He needs help not support for such craziness.

You want them to have "special privileges" based upon their mental disorders.
. Alot of that going on now, and it needs to be addressed as such. To many devils pumping this stuff from positions on high now, and how they got up on that hill is amazing. People are going to awaken from their stooper, and when they do their gonna be looking back and scratching their heads big time.

. Transgender women as in Bruce Jenner I don't know what I am going into the women's restroom eh ? How jacked up is that ? You people slay me with such idiocy. Bruce Jenner is a man trying to play a woman, and that is one sad story in America I tell ya. If he don't need some kind of help, then no one does. He needs help not support for such craziness.

Or . . . he did it for the publicity and attention. "Woman" of the Year. Lol. :D What a hoot!

I know, Beagle,. Bruce Jenner ruined your life. Oh, the humanity! You may have to take another drama course just order to deal with it!

Forum List

Back