'Transparent'? MSNBC Hosts Show Frustration After Biden Aide Refuses To Answer Same Document Scandal Question 34 Times

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"How could this happen? And do you agree, having classified documents outside of where they should be is a serious issue?"

Despite Biden promising his team / WH is being transparent, his aide evades and refuses to answer the question from Biden-friendly MSNBC hosts 34 times ... after at least 5 batches of highly classified documents have been been found and as the search continues.

What can the MSM do? become the Fox News 2.0? Biden knows the fact. The hunter's laptop story shows MSN will cover for Biden :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Obama and Biden will tell you they are the most transparent administrations ever.

"How could this happen? And do you agree, having classified documents outside of where they should be is a serious issue?"

Despite Biden promising his team / WH is being transparent, his aide evades and refuses to answer the question from Biden-friendly MSNBC hosts 34 times ... after at least 5 batches of highly classified documents have been been found and as the search continues.

If it's an investigation retard, how can anyone answer all questions? The Right keeps swimming like a duck in circles. LOL!

What can the MSM do? become the Fox News 2.0? Biden knows the fact. The hunter's laptop story shows MSN will cover for Biden :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:
After years of worrying about Hunters lap top, no one on the Right has done their own independent investigation? WTF is wrong with you folks?

Obama and Biden will tell you they are the most transparent administrations ever.
Right, you would know. Especially with Trump hiding classified documents for a year and a half, we'll turn to you for telling us all about transparency. :abgg2q.jpg:

Right, you would know. Especially with Trump hiding classified documents for a year and a half, we'll turn to you for telling us all about transparency. :abgg2q.jpg:
Okay, who had 6 in the "when will they bring up TRUMP!" pool?

Like all democrats, Quid pro is transparent when it suits him to be transparent.

Try and pay attention to the news. You people are definitely not in position position to lecture us about Presidents and classified documents.

To be somewhat fair, he might not know....The spook state is hitting the regime from multiple fronts.

If it's an investigation retard, how can anyone answer all questions? The Right keeps swimming like a duck in circles. LOL!

That 1st question IS or should be easy!

TS/SCI documents found illegally outside the SCIF and in Joe's possession, mixed in with HIS other papers / stuff.

BIDEN TOOK THEM.
- Neither his lawyers or aides had access to the SCIF, were never read-into SCI programs, and thus had NO ACCESS to TS/SCI material.

Additionally:

If you're driving in your car, you're alone, are stopped by a policeman, they search the car, and you have a bag of coke on the passenger side front floor or in the trunk...You're getting cuffed and are going to jail.

You can't say:
- "I'm shocked to find this in my car."
- "I don't know how it got there."
- "I agreed to the search of my car, I cooperated - that excuses my crime."

If you hand the cops the drigs on your front seat and tell them that's all of it, they aren't going to say, "Thanks" and take your word for it.

They're not ging to wait for your lawyer to show up and let him search for more drugs.

They're going to pull your ass out of the car and search every inch of the car. AFTER you have been arrested then your lawyers can step in.

That 1st question IS or should be easy!

TS/SCI documents found illegally outside the SCIF and in Joe's possession, mixed in with HIS other papers / stuff.

BIDEN TOOK THEM.
- Neither his lawyers or aides had access to the SCIF, were never read-into SCI programs, and thus had NO ACCESS to TS/SCI material.

Additionally:

If you're driving in your car, you're alone, are stopped by a policeman, they search the car, and you have a bag of coke on the passenger side front floor or in the trunk...You're getting cuffed and are going to jail.

You can't say:
- "I'm shocked to find this in my car."
- "I don't know how it got there."
- "I agreed to the search of my car, I cooperated - that excuses my crime."

If you hand the cops the drigs on your front seat and tell them that's all of it, they aren't going to say, "Thanks" and take your word for it.

They're not ging to wait for your lawyer to show up and let him search for more drugs.

They're going to pull your ass out of the car and search every inch of the car. AFTER you have been arrested then your lawyers can step in.
the convenient search is what we got at xiden. self search is sooooo disingenuous.

After years of worrying about Hunters lap top, no one on the Right has done their own independent investigation? WTF is wrong with you folks?
Are you willing to pay for the investigation and for the advisement? Actually, many (daily mail, fox news ....) did, but the MSM either reported them as fake news or did not report them.

Forum List

Back