🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Traveling By Air Is About To Get More Dangerous. FAA To Hire More Blacks.

When I first read the thread title, I was appalled, because I thought you (using words like "dangerous") meant the FAA would be hiring relatives or copycats of infamous racist Don Black. Now I'm relieved: More well-educated African-Americans getting their social justice reparations while contributing to society doing something they enjoy, while bigoted white manpigs rage over the fact that nothing about this is illegal.

Is there a better feel-good story than this? Not until President Obama crowns himself King there isn't.

Okay, this appears to be a serious post.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Holy shit! I cannot believe how many idiots here still think that "Liberal Media" is a serious poster. Anyone with any common sense knew he or she was full on parody from post number one.

Wake up.

So these are actors in this clip? I don't think so.

People like you are whats wrong with America.
PC Leftist tyranny is what's wrong with America. You don't have to like the OP, but the most qualified are who should be hired regardless of race.

I once (delicately) pointed out a double pneumo-thorax to a black lady ER doctor, and saved a man's life, because she looked at the xray I shot and didn't see them. She should have seen them. They were obvious. I liked her; she was very nice and a pretty woman. She had no business being in the ER.

Is that who you want taking care of you in a life/death situation? If PC/diversity is more important to you than life/death/safety, then by all means continue to delude yourself.

Of course, white doctors don't make mistakes. Is that your real hair color or your frothy brains oozing from your cracked skull?
And X-ray techs are a dime a dozen with no education required besides vocational training. Your life-saving story is dubious at best.

Last edited:
I decided to stop flying years ago. Now I'm REALLY glad I made that decision.

I tend to agree. The torture and humiliation one has to go thru at airports is simply not worth the time saved by flying. Not to mention the potential danger of sitting next to some obese and BO stinking guy or gal for a few hours.

If I can't drive there, I will not go there.

This isn't about hiring blacks. Blacks could always go to the schools that offer training and get jobs as air traffic controllers. That's not what makes this so dangerous. What makes it so dangerous is eliminating the qualification of hiring only those who have gone to schools and gotten training. This law mandates hiring off the streets by those coming in and filling out an application. It's about giving equality to unqualified applicants and qualified applicants.

I remember when white people said Black people couldn't fly planes, play basketball, etc. Just another area where white racists will be proven lacking in intelligence once again. :lol:

Good point.
Check out the number of negro aviators in the services...or private pilots.

Aviation is a meritocracy--flying skill and astute judgment cannot be produced on demand to fit a social/political agenda.
If you can't fly but still try...you'll die young.

When did "white people" say that negroes couldn't play basketball? Which "white people"? How many were there? Got a link?

Right.

You must be a teenager that doesn't know your history. Go google the Tuskegee airman and Don Haskins. You cant possibly be this idiotic and clueless. :lol:

I remember when white people said Black people couldn't fly planes, play basketball, etc. Just another area where white racists will be proven lacking in intelligence once again. :lol:

Good point.

Aviation is a meritocracy--flying skill and astute judgment cannot be produced on demand to fit a social/political agenda.

When did "white people" say that negroes couldn't play basketball? Which "white people"? How many were there? Got a link?

Right.

You must be a teenager that doesn't know your history. Go google the Tuskegee airman and Don Haskins. You cant possibly be this idiotic and clueless. :lol:

mmmmhmmm..I know quite a bit about history, thanks!..and what anyone doesn't "know" can be researched....and I haven't been a "teenager" in 4 decades.

What are you contesting? What is your point?
Is it that racist white people are using white privilege to hold back talented black "aviators"?

I said flying is a meritocracy based activity and no amount of marxist social engineering or government interference can change that.

If you don't have the ability, you won't live long. Nothing complicated about that.

Good point.

Right.

mmmmhmmm..I know quite a bit about history, thanks!..and what anyone doesn't "know" can be researched....and I haven't been a "teenager" in 4 decades.

Is it that racist white people are using white privilege to hold back talented black "aviators"?

I said flying is a meritocracy based activity and no amount of marxist social engineering or government interference can change that.

If you don't have the ability, you won't live long. Nothing complicated about that.

Mmmmhmm? Do you have a dick in your mouth or something? I didnt ask you how old you were. I said to research before making statements and asking questions that place you in the moron category.

If by "white privilege" you are referring to superior skills, I suppose so. When people are getting promotions and handed jobs because of skin color, there's a problem.

Racism has always been a problem. Even when you claim you're doing it for the greater good.

If by "white privilege" you are referring to superior skills, I suppose so. When people are getting promotions and handed jobs because of skin color, there's a problem.

Racism has always been a problem. Even when you claim you're doing it for the greater good.

Never heard of anyone practicing racism and helping other races. You must not know what racism means.

He didn't say blacks make bad doctors. He said when people are chosen for their skin color, the quality of service is jeopardized, because you're choosing people based on skin color rather than skill.

I personally don't think black skin makes one a superior doctor...or pilot.

Refusing to hire a person because their skin is the wrong color is racism.

Giving jobs to less qualified people because they have the correct skin color is racism.

He didn't say blacks make bad doctors. He said when people are chosen for their skin color, the quality of service is jeopardized, because you're choosing people based on skin color rather than skill.

I personally don't think black skin makes one a superior doctor...or pilot.

Actually you are wrong. They dont go grab black people off of the street and say hey do you want to be a doctor, pilot, or air traffic controller. First of all if you have ever taken the air traffic controller test you would know anyone that can pass the test is trained to do the job in Oklahoma. The test is/was not a test like you have ever seen before. its a spatial relationship based test.

Yes, I do. And if you think that somehow your brand of racism is better than the racism of white people, you're deluding yourself.

The theory is totally relevant. It applies to the medical profession as well.
If skin color trumps merit then you get an inferior product.

This part of his post I can agree with, especially the bolded part.

The most skilled workers should receive the job, regardless of who they are. Unless they have a strong criminal record.

Last edited:

Mmmmhmm? Do you have a dick in your mouth or something? I didnt ask you how old you were. I said to research before making statements and asking questions that place you in the moron category.

That's all fascinating...
Care to discuss why there aren't more negro aviators?

I maintain that aerodynamics, lift, drag and gravity aren't principles that can be modified or mitigated by government law or social engineering.

One can't be "appointed" a pilot based on government quota requirements or "affirmative action" laws.

It's one activity where the ONLY criteria involved are pure skills, knowledge aptitude and ability.

Forum List

Back