Tree of Life synagogue disputes Biden’s claim he visited after massacre

Poor Joe.

All he has now are lies, a crackhead son, dementia and a wife called Dr. Pepper. Apparently, Joe is now lying about visiting a Jewish Synagogue. Key Quote:

The president told yet another one of his self-aggrandizing whoppers this week, claiming he spent time at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after an antisemitic terrorist attack in October 2018 left 11 worshipers dead.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life Synagogue, speaking with the — just, it just is amazing these things are happening, happening in America,” Biden said Thursday in a meeting with Jewish leaders.

The synagogue’s executive director told the New York Post she has no idea what the president is talking about. Biden has not visited the Tree of Life even once in the years since the mass shooting.

Wow! HUGE!!!!
He drove a truck, he visited a certain synagogue. I don't know how he can EVER be trusted again! I'll not sleep this night, I'll tell you that! This is just too much!

P.S. yes, you gotta watch him. He's not perfect, tends to brag a little, gets defensive, and loves his less than perfect dog and son, too. In other words, human.

Good God, how bad does it have to get? He is just blabbering whatever random statement pops into his diseased mind. If he wasn't such a miserable, corrupt fuck head, I'd feel sorry for him.
I can't feel sorry for him. He has a cold evil that hangs on him like a bad smell. The way he treated the families of the men and women killed at the Kabul airport was more than disgraceful.

I can't feel sorry for him. He has a cold evil that hangs on him like a bad smell. The way he treated the families of the men and women killed at the Kabul airport was more than disgraceful.
Your story stinks like 3 week old fish bait.

Wow! HUGE!!!!
He drove a truck, he visited a certain synagogue. I don't know how he can EVER be trusted again! I'll not sleep this night, I'll tell you that! This is just too much!

P.S. yes, you gotta watch him. He's not perfect, tends to brag a little, gets defensive, and loves his less than perfect dog and son, too. In other words, human.
Amazing. Do you want to sniff his finger too after he finger rapes another woman just cuz he's human?

I swear...you people are as sick as he is.

Wow! HUGE!!!!

Your desperation and sarcasm are duly noted.

I bet you can trivialize the leaked transcript telling us that President Biden told president of Afghanistan to lie about the the status and capabilities of the Afghan Army. Biden had been told that the Taliban had been making great advances across the country. Also, there was no chance of holding out against the Taliban.

Amazing. Do you want to sniff his finger too after he finger rapes another woman just cuz he's human?

I swear...you people are as sick as he is.
I don't think they're sick. But they are incredibly desperate and getting more so every day.

The far-left and the Democrats have attacked Trump, Conservatives, and Republicans for so long that even faced with irrefutable facts, they just cannot bring themselves to even believe they have been wrong, much less admitting that out loud.

I bet you can trivialize the leaked transcript telling us that President Biden told president of Afghanistan to lie about the the status and capabilities of the Afghan Army
That sounds bad but I haven't seen the transcript to see context yet.

i'm not desperate in the least. I'm not a Democrat or a paid troll, so I have no reason to defend him but fairness.

Wow! HUGE!!!!

If he lies about the insignificant, just imagine the lies about things that actually matter.

Poor Joe.

All he has now are lies, a crackhead son, dementia and a wife called Dr. Pepper. Apparently, Joe is now lying about visiting a Jewish Synagogue. Key Quote:

The president told yet another one of his self-aggrandizing whoppers this week, claiming he spent time at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after an antisemitic terrorist attack in October 2018 left 11 worshipers dead.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life Synagogue, speaking with the — just, it just is amazing these things are happening, happening in America,” Biden said Thursday in a meeting with Jewish leaders.

The synagogue’s executive director told the New York Post she has no idea what the president is talking about. Biden has not visited the Tree of Life even once in the years since the mass shooting.

I don't know why he feel compelled to lie, especially since no one really cares what he has to say anyway.

After all, he was the first to campaign in his basement and win the Oval Office.

Now in previous Presidential runs his lying caused voters to turn on him. But that was a different era where elections were less corrupt and people had some sense of morality.

Last edited:
1630751405962.png

Every time I wonder how bad Biden can really get, he gets worse.

It would be funny if it were a movie. Tragically it's real life and real people are suffering for it.
Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack.

In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that “no” Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.

Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack.

In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that “no” Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.

was he the president at this time?? and he did not trust the Iraq war there were WMD there, but he voted as most republicans did. content is real.

was he the president at this time?? and he did not trust the Iraq war there were WMD there, but he voted as most republicans did. content is real.
Same link saying Biden's statement was false, which it was false.... Also said this

On Sept. 3, 2021, Rabbi Hazzan Jeffrey Myers, of Tree of Life, released a statement to WPIX saying that he had spoken to Biden by phone a little less than a year after the shooting and that they had discussed the challenges surrounding antisemitism.

“President Biden kindly called me on my cell phone as I was sitting in Dulles Airport awaiting a return flight to Pittsburgh after I testified before Congress in July 2019. In a heartfelt way, he extended his condolences and asked how we were doing. We spoke about the challenges of antisemitism, and he made clear he would confront it with us as president. The conversation meant a great deal to me, and I will always be grateful for his kind words and continued support of our commun ity.”
Biden has made several public comments about this shooting.

Biden obviously is confused on this...

Forum List

Back