Tromp already making appointments

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump Taj Mahal, 1991

Trump's first bankruptcy filing was probably the most personally painful for him. To come up with the funds he needed, he sold a 282-foot yacht, as well as the Trump Shuttle, the airline he operated at the time that flew between Washington, D.C., New York and Boston, according to media reports at the time. He had to give up half of his ownership stake in the Trump Taj Mahal, but he did retain control of the property. His largest creditor was financier Carl Icahn, who held $400 million in bonds. Now Icahn is Trump's pick for Treasury secretary should he be elected.

That's a good way to get back the $400 million Trump screwed him out of .. let tax paying citizens do it.

and so It begins ...

Trump Taj Mahal, 1991

Trump's first bankruptcy filing was probably the most personally painful for him. To come up with the funds he needed, he sold a 282-foot yacht, as well as the Trump Shuttle, the airline he operated at the time that flew between Washington, D.C., New York and Boston, according to media reports at the time. He had to give up half of his ownership stake in the Trump Taj Mahal, but he did retain control of the property. His largest creditor was financier Carl Icahn, who held $400 million in bonds. Now Icahn is Trump's pick for Treasury secretary should he be elected.

That's a good way to get back the $400 million Trump screwed him out of .. let tax paying citizens do it.

and so It begins ...

I'm glad you finally concede that he will be our next President.

081114-chick-and-egg-02.jpg

Let's see what we have here. Obama gives businesses a $3,000.00 incentive per illegal employee hired. Bernie Sanders wants to give subsidized Obamacare and tuition free college educations to illegals. I'd say in the end, we're going to have a bunch of college educated American kids sitting around unemployed on USMB everyday. One must conclude that Liberals don't want their kids working for a living. I guess Liberals prefer to see their kids on food stamps.Looks like a plan to me. LOL!!

so far total deflection ... sounds like the RW's plan.

Actually, it's using YOUR OP which is meant to attack Trump to turn it into an attack on Obama and Bernie Sanders and to point out that you Lefties care little for your own children finding jobs following college.

Trump Taj Mahal, 1991

and so It begins ...

Progs are complete economic illiterates

all of you RW morons have me all wrong .. I really want Trump to get the nomination, and make Carson his VP choice ..

the ass kicking those two will get from Clinton will make the McCain/Palin asswhipping Obama gave them look like a gumdrop festival..

GOOOOOOOO Donnie !!! Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo !!

LOL

Before I had scrolled down to see this, my first thought was that Drumpf runs around like a chicken with his head cut off.

From the OP: That's a good way to get back the $400 million Trump screwed him out of .. let tax paying citizens do it.

He has done that before and even bragged about it. Its very closely related to why he sends his business to China instead of hiring American businesses and workers.

In turn, that's part of why RWs love him - he won't hire Americans. And why they're against Obama offering tax breaks to companies who bring their business back home.

And we've got another whole year of his fun and games. Unless, of course, he drops out, which I still think he will do.

American politics - it really is a reality show.

"Tromp" --- love the title.
French tromper, "to deceive" or "disappoint" ... or as a reflexive verb (se) tromper "to be mistaken".

all of you RW morons have me all wrong .. I really want Trump to get the nomination, and make Carson his VP choice ..

the ass kicking those two will get from Clinton will make the McCain/Palin asswhipping Obama gave them look like a gumdrop festival..

GOOOOOOOO Donnie !!! Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo !!

Elsewhere, I asked whatever happened to that Clown Candidate formerly known as Carly Fiorina. Has she already crashed and burned?

And is W2.0 close behind?

Who will be next?

Poor Green Eggs and Ham Cruz has been flailing as well. He's getting money - more than Hebby - but not much support.

And how long before Drumpf quits?

Oh yeah, and Rand Paul. He says he's gonna filibuster and probably CruzRubio will probably will too. Falling all over each other. Funny but shameful.

Apparently, Paul will lose his senate seat and he's not doing very well in the prez race either.

I'm watching Kasich talking about how crazy his fellow R candidates are. No argument from me!

Let's see what we have here. Obama gives businesses a $3,000.00 incentive per illegal employee hired. Bernie Sanders wants to give subsidized Obamacare and tuition free college educations to illegals. I'd say in the end, we're going to have a bunch of college educated American kids sitting around unemployed on USMB everyday. One must conclude that Liberals don't want their kids working for a living. I guess Liberals prefer to see their kids on food stamps.Looks like a plan to me. LOL!!

Really? Seems 'impractical and unlikely.'

We found that some businesses could, in theory, save $3,000 per employee for hiring an illegal immigrant over an American citizen. However -- and this is a big however -- this would only work for a small subset of businesses, and these businesses would have to have a particular setup that experts told us is impractical and unlikely.

Does Obamacare give businesses a $3,000 incentive to hire illegal immigrants?

Really? Seems 'impractical and unlikely.'

We found that some businesses could, in theory, save $3,000 per employee for hiring an illegal immigrant over an American citizen. However -- and this is a big however -- this would only work for a small subset of businesses, and these businesses would have to have a particular setup that experts told us is impractical and unlikely.

Does Obamacare give businesses a $3,000 incentive to hire illegal immigrants?

That's what you Liberals wanted. That's what you got. Your own kids will suffer.

Trump Taj Mahal, 1991

and so It begins ...
You misspelled Tramp's name in your title.

Trump Taj Mahal, 1991

and so It begins ...
You misspelled Tramp's name in your title.

It's a trompe-l'œil. See 10.

Forum List

Back