Trot out your best example of oppressive, brutal, current Christian theocracy.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
There is none. But that won't stop the anti-Christian hysterics from insisting there are. These heinous regimes are continually referenced but never defined by atheists who seek to downplay the role that state-authorized Christian persecution has played and continues to play in the world today.

This is your big chance to highlight and advertise all the recent horrific crimes Christian mobs have perpetrated on cowering, vulnerable populations who refuse to be baptised.

Be specific.

There is none. But that won't stop the anti-Christian hysterics from insisting there are. These heinous regimes are continually referenced but never defined by atheists who seek to downplay the role that state-authorized Christian persecution has played and continues to play in the world today.

This is your big chance to highlight and advertise all the recent horrific crimes Christian mobs have perpetrated on cowering, vulnerable populations who refuse to be baptised.

Be specific.
Rome under Constantine Forced Christianity on the population.
Byzantine Empire 324-1453 - Forced conservations and killed those who resisted.
Charlemagne (742) - Western Europe - Would behead people who did not convert.
Most of Europe was under the Domination of the Church for quite some time and we had incidents such as the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition (Mainly for the purpose of killing Jews).
Modern Europe had plenty of pogroms started by Christians.
Nazi Germany 1933 - Institutionalized killing of Jews.
Modern Day Uganda.

No, I didn't say "name regimes that have self-identified Christians in them that were oppressive" or "regimes where leaders did lip service to God"..

I said name the regimes that are killing people NOW under the auspices of the church.

Try again.

Last edited:
What the HELL are you babbling about?

Am I going to have to put you on ignore now, too?

Forum List

Back