Trudeau's budget is 46 billion in the red

sacre bleu, sexy Justin!

Is that all? I thought that it would be more than that? But wait, maybe it will be. Maybe another 30 billion will be added. We can only wait and see. Whatever, it is the lowly taxpayer sheeple that will end up as always paying the price in some way or another for how our fearless leaders to come up with new ways to blow the taxpayer's tax dollars. .

• Banned
i'll speak both. je veux dire les deux.

Trudeau is beautiful, but he governs badly.

i'll speak both. je veux dire les deux.

Trudeau is beautiful, but he governs badly.

Beautiful my ass. He is just another french man from quebec being allowed to run and ruin the rest of Canada into the ground. The guy is a moron. The sad part is that English Canada keeps letting the french lieberals get away with it.

• Banned
il est pas un moron, il est HUMAIN!

he's not a moron, HE'S HUMAN!

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE A FLOWER LIKE TRUDEAU WITH A BUNCH OF EVIL GENOCIDAL LOSERS?

i'm not even gonna attempt to do that in french! should i? fuck it...PORQUOI TU FAIS COMME PARRALELS UNE FLEURE COMME SEXY JUSTIN AVEC DES GAMINS DE GENOCIDES!

IT WORKED! i'm da man! kinda worked anyway!

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE A FLOWER LIKE TRUDEAU WITH A BUNCH OF EVIL GENOCIDAL LOSERS?

i'm not even gonna attempt to do that in french! should i? fuck it...PORQUOI TU FAIS COMME PARRALELS UNE FLEURE COMME SEXY JUSTIN AVEC DES GAMINS DE GENOCIDES!

IT WORKED! i'm da man! kinda worked anyway!

A dictator is a dictator is a dictator. :badgrin:

CwLx5CtWAAA4i3V.jpg

God is racist, he made every race have distinct features.

Dieux est raciste, mon gars!

God is racist, he made every race have distinct features.

Dieux est raciste, mon gars!

And now your lover boy Turdeau wants to turn white people into a minority in Canada. He keeps bringing in hundreds of thousands of new non-white immigrants every year into Canada just like his old man started to do back in the sixites when he changed our immigration policy from more white immigration to non-white immigration. The french in Canada have phucked up white and English Canada with their push for more third world immigration and the promotion of multiculturalism. Turdeau est pleine de marde. :badgrin:

i don't agree with Sexy Justin on that 1. i agree with you, sir!

je n'aime pas quoi Sexy Justin fait avec l'immigration!

Forum List

Back