Trudy speaks the truth

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Well, sometimes

Back in 2012 he said this.

Trudeau Tweet 2012: “When a government starts trying to cancel dissent or avoid dissent is when it’s rapidly losing its moral authority to govern”

And there you have it. Trudy has condemned himself. He has no more moral authority to govern

But perhaps this is why Trudy said this as well.

“There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China,” Trudeau responded. “Because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and saying ‘We need to go greenest fastest, we need to start, you know, investing in solar.'”

“There is a flexibility that I know [former Conservative Prime Minister] Stephen Harper must dream about of having a dictatorship that he can do everything he wanted, that I find quite interesting,” he continued.

The resurfaced video of Trudeau’s admiration of Xi Jinping’s government, who took the reigns of the Chinese Communist Party in 2012, comes as his government is currently cracking down on peaceful protests against Chinese coronavirus-related civil rights violations, using tools many are comparing to “martial law.”

As Breitbart News reported, Trudeau invoked the Emergencies Act for the first time in Canada’s history, allowing the federal government to freeze assets, suspend the insurance of the Freedom Convoy protesters, and target crowdfunding platforms and cryptocurrency transactions under “terrorist financing” rules.

1645331094926.png

Forum List

Back