True Blood series and real life

If true blood was real, and vamps were wanting human rights, would the Marxists change the definition of bigot to cover different species as well?
You'd have 2 factions just like on the show. One side that wants to coexist, and one that doesn't. If you hated fangers and fangbangers... I have no idea what I'd think. I suppose I'd say live and let live.

yes, Christians were made out to be the bad guys because they were wanting to rid the planet of a creature that lives off our blood.. lol

More than that though, Steve is queer (Gee, stereotype much?) and his wife is a whore. This is what the left thinks ALL Christians are.

BUT Sookie has nice tits, so I watched all 7 seasons.. :dunno:

I am halfway through season 3 on True Blood.
I have noticed how this show is putting out socially Marxist subliminal messages. No big deal.
But then this big WHOPPER happened last night : Snookie(main character) is in a relationship with a vampire. He lost control and nearly killed her by draining her blood. When she got out fo the hospital, her brother came over and was pissed. He said he was going to hurt the vampire. As he was walking out of the house sookie said "gram didn't raise you to be a bigot" I thought WTF? This other species nearly killed you and your brother being mad about it makes him a BIGOT?
Then I realized this happens every day IRL.
People are fucking morons. People cant just be pissed at someone anymore. They are pissed at their race, sexuality etc.
Social Marxism is a disease.

You see that in a lot of these supernatural shows that use supernatural creatures for racial or what have you analogs.

They unwittingly actually end up making the OPPOSITE CASE for the "Bad guys", ie the "bigots" because the supposed targets of the bigotry are actually basically different from humans and, as a group naturally dangerous.

It reveals just how decadent Hollywood culture is.
Have you ever seen True Bloods?

Yes, several seasons.

I have noted that odd message noted in the OP, myself, in True Blood and many other supernatural dramas, TV and book wise.
What about all the countless supernatural shows that are strictly about killing the nonhumans, no questions asked?

I have noticed how this show is putting out socially Marxist subliminal messages. No big deal.
But then this big WHOPPER happened last night : Snookie(main character) is in a relationship with a vampire. He lost control and nearly killed her by draining her blood. When she got out fo the hospital, her brother came over and was pissed. He said he was going to hurt the vampire. As he was walking out of the house sookie said "gram didn't raise you to be a bigot" I thought WTF? This other species nearly killed you and your brother being mad about it makes him a BIGOT?
People are fucking morons. People cant just be pissed at someone anymore. They are pissed at their race, sexuality etc.

You see that in a lot of these supernatural shows that use supernatural creatures for racial or what have you analogs.

They unwittingly actually end up making the OPPOSITE CASE for the "Bad guys", ie the "bigots" because the supposed targets of the bigotry are actually basically different from humans and, as a group naturally dangerous.

Yes, several seasons.

I have noted that odd message noted in the OP, myself, in True Blood and many other supernatural dramas, TV and book wise.
What about all the countless supernatural shows that are strictly about killing the nonhumans, no questions asked?

If they are as dangerous as normally portrayed, that makes complete sense.

Which show are you thinking of?

Yes, several seasons.

Lots of them. Though in particular, the one called "Supernatural."

Yes, several seasons.

Lots of them. Though in particular, the one called "Supernatural."

Supernatural looks good. I hope to watch it someday.

We finished season 5 night before last.. The one where Bill got "reincarnated" lol.. Looking forward to season 6 so we got to Amazon to play it.
WE HAVE TO BUY season 6 and 7 for 3 bucks a fuckin episode! So pissed!

Forum List

Back