Trump 32% Carson 22% Pig 11%

Like a pig, he licks up illegals ass droppings them vomits it up and sees how many people will like his regurgitation.

I'm going to love her meltdown if Rubio ends up being the nominee.

I wont melt down at all. I will encourage trump to go third party and if he doesnt i will vote for Clinton.
Likely is not much difference between Rubio and Mrs. BJ. Though we do know Mrs. BJ is a corrupt liar and Rubio likely is too, but we don't know that yet.

Like a pig, he licks up illegals ass droppings them vomits it up and sees how many people will like his regurgitation.
Like him or not, he is your ONLY chance of beating Hillary. You better hope he gets the nomination.

Like him or not, he is your ONLY chance of beating Hillary. You better hope he gets the nomination.
Haven't seen the latest poll eh? 6! Republican candidates beat shillary head to head.
Oh yeah? Where is this poll?
Posted it earlier in politics.

I can't even begin to understand how someone comes up with the imagery like you just described. You are one sick fuck

Forum List

Back