Trump activist stabbed 9 times

On Saturday, June 17, 2017, Baked Alaska's bodyguard,Oathkeeper, and proud pro-Trump patriot Antonio "Tony" Foreman was almost stabbed to death by two Armenians,who called him a "cracker". The last thing Tony heard before he blacked out was "You're getting the shank, white boy".

Tony was stabbed a total of 9 times.

Tony had just left a bar in Santa Monica, where he was celebrating a day of successful pro-Trump activism in Los Angeles with Kyle "Based Stick Man" Chapman.

The police detective in charge of the case believes that the attack was "racially motivated".

Foreman's two attackers were arrested, but Foreman may need more surgery -- he already had a 12-hour intensive operation -- as well as rehabilitation. Foreman does not have medical insurance.

Tony is a victim of a vicious anti-white hate crime, that almost became an anti-white murder. Let's help him get back on his feet -- literally.

Why
Anti-Trump and anti-white violence is escalating in the United States of America. From eggs, to fists, to bike locks,
Patriot Tony Foreman Medical Fund
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO read it.

So there's nothing in the article suggesting he was attacked because he was a Trump supporter or that his attackers were liberals. What a pile of bull.
On Saturday, Foreman attended a free speech rally hosted by a media company called ‘Based in LA.’ Following the gathering Foreman and Kyle Chapman, who is better known as ‘Based Stick Man,’ visited a local Santa Monica bar together. Upon leaving the bar, the two parted ways in different vehicles. Within a few miles of the bar, Foremen’s vehicle was hit from behind with good amount of force. Foreman got out of his truck to exchange insurance information when the attack occurred.

BREAKING: Pro Trump Activist Stabbed 9 Times
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much for the tolerant loving liberals and Trump haters.............. They all act the same it never fails.
The only reason we probably don't see more of this is most of them wussies are to scared to actually do anything knowing they'd get their asses beat , or the fear of prison.

Where in the article does it say this happened because he was a Trump supporter?
Where does it say his assailents were Trump haters?
Where does it even indicate anything about political ideology in the attack?
Sounds like a bit of road rage.

I know for a fact he is a Trump supporter and you should know better than to say something is bull because I can always back my shit up , lol

That wasn't what I asked.

Where in the article does it say this happened because he was a Trump supporter?

There is no indication of political ideology on the attackers.

It was written by those who know him and know he is a Trump supporter that's why and how they know.
Also as I said he is in dozens of vidoes during ANTIFA protest etc.

Tony had just left a bar in Santa Monica, where he was celebrating a day of successful pro-Trump activism in Los Angeles with Kyle "Based Stick Man" Chapman.

So there's nothing in the article suggesting he was attacked because he was a Trump supporter or that his attackers were liberals. What a pile of bull.
On Saturday, Foreman attended a free speech rally hosted by a media company called ‘Based in LA.’ Following the gathering Foreman and Kyle Chapman, who is better known as ‘Based Stick Man,’ visited a local Santa Monica bar together. Upon leaving the bar, the two parted ways in different vehicles. Within a few miles of the bar, Foremen’s vehicle was hit from behind with good amount of force. Foreman got out of his truck to exchange insurance information when the attack occurred.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much for the tolerant loving liberals and Trump haters.............. They all act the same it never fails.
The only reason we probably don't see more of this is most of them wussies are to scared to actually do anything knowing they'd get their asses beat , or the fear of prison.

I know for a fact he is a Trump supporter and you should know better than to say something is bull because I can always back my shit up , lol

It was written by those who know him and know he is a Trump supporter that's why and how they know.

None of that means he was stabbed BECAUSE he was a Trump supporter.

Sounds like an out of control traffic altercation but there is nothing in the news on it.

They are claiming it is more of a " RACIAL" incident than political. But the guy is 100% a Trump supporter and Trump supporters are getting attacked believe it or not. I've skipped post numerous articles on here where Trump Supporters are attacked.

None of that means he was stabbed BECAUSE he was a Trump supporter.

Sounds like an out of control traffic altercation but there is nothing in the news on it.

I know that . It simply says he is a TRUMP ACTIVIST.............. that is what's meant by it, They didn't say Trump supporter meaning he was stabbed because he supported Trump..........

But this is still what happens to people who support Trump, those who HATE TRUMP do these exact same things.

you didn't read your own link in full, did you? This had nothing to do with him being at a trump rally that evening and nothing to do with Trump....

Did you donate to his go fund me?

not a single article or report on this alleged attack, but this red elephant site you gave....

WHY NOT?

you didn't read your own link in full, did you? This had nothing to do with him being at a trump rally that evening and nothing to do with Trump....

not a single article or report on this alleged attack, but this red elephant site you gave....

WHY NOT?

No shit sherlock, Incase I didn't make my comment on the post clear..........I said what I said because those who hate Trump act just like this. Attack a Trump Supporter.

Was it that hard to get across let me go check that shit jesus christ.

WHY NOT?

What part went over your head " Tony had just left a bar in Santa Monica, where he was celebrating a day of successful pro-Trump activism in Los Angeles with Kyle "Based Stick Man" Chapman.

WHY NOT?

No shit sherlock, Incase I didn't make my comment on the post clear..........I said what I said because those who hate Trump act just like this. Attack a Trump Supporter.

Was it that hard to get across let me go check that shit jesus christ.
MINDWARS, people like you, who want to turn all of the world's problems in to a partisan divide and thrive on hatred for the other side, who constantly post this vitriol crap to divide us Americans even more than we already are....and fuel the fire, so to say...

are the deep root of the problem in this world today....

hatred like yours, kills a person, from within.... is that what you really want for yourself? :(

This is the left thinking too, or should we say this is how TRUMP HATERS think talk about scum
To wish him dead, that's just typical leftist skank

upload_2017-6-19_20-56-14.png

It's interesting that this story only appears on alt right websites. Nothing on local news. Could there be a bit of false news in the story.

WHY NOT?
It's not worth discussing till it appears in local news. None of these sites even pretend to be non-biased.

This story was just picked up by INFOWARS this morning

Report: Armenian Gang Stabs Prominent Trump Activist

This man is one of the infowars reporters...........so I know and knew WTF I was talking about when this was posted.

upload_2017-6-20_9-11-1.png

Antonio “Tony” Foreman was leaving a bar with friends in Santa Monica, Calif., after spending all day at a free speech rally when the Armenians rammed through a parking lot barrier and smashed Foreman’s car, according to multiple sources.

The men got out to exchange insurance information when they noticed Foreman’s patriotic bumper stickers including a Gadsden Flag and an American flag.

Foreman was stabbed nine times and was taken to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center where he remains in critical condition.

“Foreman’s two attackers were arrested, but Foreman may need more surgery — he already had a 12-hour intensive operation — as well as rehabilitation,” Joe Biggs reported for BAM, adding that Foreman lacks medical insurance likely due to Obamacare.

You can donate to Foreman’s emergency medical fund at WeSearchr.

Santa Monica police are reportedly treating the attack as racially-motivated.

This story is developing.

Report: Armenian Gang Stabs Prominent Trump Activist

A prominent Trump activist was stabbed in California after men who are allegedly Armenian gang members saw his pro-Trump, America and Infowars stickers on his car.

Bodyguard for well-known alt-right figure stabbed several times in Santa Monica

Rodriguez, however, said the stabbing happened after the suspects and victim got into an argument as they were exiting a parking structure. He did not know anything about where the victim had been prior to the parking lot dispute, but dismissed any suggestion that the victim was attacked because of his race or political beliefs.

“There’s nothing here that would lead us to believe it was targeted or a hate crime or anything like that,” Rodriguez said.

Edgar Khodzhafaryan, 30, and Arsen Bekverdyan, 31, were exiting the parking structure and attempting to call for a parking attendant to help them operate the gate when the victim “made a comment to the suspects which led to an argument,” according to Rodriguez.

All three men exited their vehicles and a fist fight erupted. The suspects fled a short time later, and the victim realized he had been stabbed, Rodriguez said. The victim, whom Rodriguez would not identify, was transported to an area hospital in critical condition.

Khodzhafaryan and Bekverdyan were arrested late Saturday while being treating for minor injuries at an area hospital, Rodriguez said. Both were booked on suspicion of attempted murder, and Khodzhafaryan is also suspected of a probation violation, according to Rodriguez.

Sounds like a brawl.

Forum List

Back