🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump actually considered Fox-n-Friends David Hegseth to run VA?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
I'm speechless - Rupert better get a handle on this right away or literally all his unfit clowns will be sucked up by this administration!

The lure of another television personality has President Trump reportedly considering Fox News' Pete Hegseth to run the Department of Veterans Affairs. But while Hegseth's experience as a combat veteran and commentator on Fox would seem to appeal politically to the president, his appointment could extend two disruptive narratives playing out in the White House: marital infidelity and nepotism.

An APM Reports investigation has found Hegseth engaged in two extramarital affairs with co-workers during two marriages and paid his brother — who had no professional experience — $108,000 to work for him while chief executive of a non-profit. And while running a political action committee in his native Minnesota, Hegseth spent a third of the PAC's money on Christmas parties for families and friends.​

Mucho Mas:

Words and deeds out of alignment for potential Cabinet appointment and Fox News personality | APM Reports

I'm speechless - Rupert better get a handle on this right away or literally all his unfit clowns will be sucked up by this administration!

The lure of another television personality has President Trump reportedly considering Fox News' Pete Hegseth to run the Department of Veterans Affairs. But while Hegseth's experience as a combat veteran and commentator on Fox would seem to appeal politically to the president, his appointment could extend two disruptive narratives playing out in the White House: marital infidelity and nepotism.

An APM Reports investigation has found Hegseth engaged in two extramarital affairs with co-workers during two marriages and paid his brother — who had no professional experience — $108,000 to work for him while chief executive of a non-profit. And while running a political action committee in his native Minnesota, Hegseth spent a third of the PAC's money on Christmas parties for families and friends.​

Mucho Mas:

Words and deeds out of alignment for potential Cabinet appointment and Fox News personality | APM Reports
WTH? Hiring the best and brightest, I see.

WTH? Hiring the best and brightest, I see.

Ever see that dude on Fox-n-Friends? I thank him for his service, but O-M-G what a clown.

31517.jpg

It's hard to imagine the VA could be run any worse.

And yet it is as popular among veterans as Medicare.

Sorry, but the head of VA needs to be a veteran, a physician, AND years of administrative experience as the top dog of a major hospital.

So what I doubt he could have fucked it up any worse than it all ready is. I’m sure his critics will complain mightily about the person he did pick.

I guess that depends on who you talk to.

Sorry, but the head of VA needs to be a veteran, a physician, AND years of administrative experience as the top dog of a major hospital.

I agree, yet none of those people so far seem to be capable of doing the job.

I guess that depends on who you talk to.

I agree, yet none of those people so far seem to be capable of doing the job.

There are problems with ANY large hospital network and there always will be. Bet you'd be surprised at how many of them are completely satisfied with what they have.

There are good, well-staffed facilities and under-staffed bad ones with long waiting lines. I wouldn't be opposed to giving vets a choice. Most would stay right where they're at.

Forum List

Back