'Trump adviser' is contradiction in terms amid chaos at the White House

It says I have to sign in to see the rest of it. Forget it.

doesn't matter to me , looks like the USA survived , Trump is President , Tillerson is installed , the country is still here with Trump in charge Barry !!

Rex Tillerson, who ran Exxon Mobil for a decade before signing on as Donald Trump's secretary of state, is reportedly "baffled" that the White House didn't consult him on its controversial executive order restricting travel and immigration from seven mostly Muslim countries.

'Trump adviser' is contradiction in terms amid chaos at the White House - Independent.ie

I loved the use of the term "chaos". Have you seen any of the coverage of the lamestream media showing how every headline and news story seems to be using the exact same words on a daily basis?

If you haven't, those of us paying attention know that it is a propaganda campaign of the highest order. and when more Americans get wind of what the media is doing, newspapers and network news will start to fall.

Rex Tillerson, who ran Exxon Mobil for a decade before signing on as Donald Trump's secretary of state, is reportedly "baffled" that the White House didn't consult him on its controversial executive order restricting travel and immigration from seven mostly Muslim countries.

'Trump adviser' is contradiction in terms amid chaos at the White House - Independent.ie

I loved the use of the term "chaos". Have you seen any of the coverage of the lamestream media showing how every headline and news story seems to be using the exact same words on a daily basis?

If you haven't, those of us paying attention know that it is a propaganda campaign of the highest order. and when more Americans get wind of what the media is doing, newspapers and network news will start to fall.

I agree. There is no chaos in the WH as much as the media and the lefty loons wish there were.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do. Good for him and I hope he continues doing same.

Forum List

Back