Trump adviser resigns after mocking Lewandowski on Twitter

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Trump adviser resigns after mocking Lewandowski on Twitter

Source: CNN
A top adviser to Donald Trump resigned Monday after sending a mocking tweet about just-fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, a campaign source tells CNN.

Michael Caputo, a Trump adviser and head of the communications for Trump's caucus operations team, tweeted "Ding Dong the witch is dead" following the news that Lewandowski had been fired.

"I regret sending out a tweet today alluding to the firing of Corey Lewandowski. In hindsight, that was too exuberant a reaction to this personnel move. I know this is a distraction from the kind of campaign you want to run, so I'm resigning my position as director of communications for caucus operations at the 2016 Republican Convention. Let's make this immediate," Caputo wrote in a letter to campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, according to a copy obtained by CNN.

Read more: Trump adviser resigns after mocking Lewandowski on Twitter - CNNPolitics.com

What a joke of a campaign!

The idiot should thought more carefully before shooting off his big mouth, kind of like Hillary lying about landing under sniper fire and being named after Sir Edmond Hillary.

blues, worry about your idiot trump.

You wonder why he is now 8% behind Clinton and dropping like a rock.

There is now solid effort under way to drop Trump at the convention.

Republicans are fucked if they do and fucked if they don't. Same with the budget issue 1.5 months away from the national election occurring in Sept...I can't see the republicans winning or holding onto anything.

Republicans are fucked if they do and fucked if they don't. Same with the budget issue 1.5 months away from the national election occurring in Sept...I can't see the republicans winning or holding onto anything.

LOL right because after the Democrats got the living shit kicked out of them losing 1,200 seats nationally, the House and the Senate they are so popular with the people. :laugh: Perhaps you blocked this devastating ass kicking from your mind?

blues honey, that was 2014 and now a lifetime ago since Trump showed up and stomped all under his misbegotten and mismanaged campaign.

Your boy has alienated 70% of America and is doing nothing, absolutely nothing, to repair that.

"I know this is a distraction from the kind of campaign you want to run..."

lol

And what kind of ‘campaign’ is that.

The Trump ‘campaign’ is beyond a mess – it’s a disaster of historic proportions.

Forum List

Back