🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Aide to Hill GOP: Nomination Will Be Locked Up By June (target is 1,265)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Now, you Trump haters can vent in here.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

CNN ^ April 14, 2016
A top Donald Trump adviser told House Republicans Thursday there's no need to worry about a contested Republican National Convention, promising to clinch the nomination outright in June. In a private meeting on Capitol Hill, Trump aide Ed Brookover laid out a bullish road map for Trump to win by healthy margins in the upcoming primary states, starting in New York on Tuesday and concluding with a victory in California's June primary. Despite Trump's steep climb to win 1,237 delegates before the Cleveland convention, Brookover insisted a contested convention simply wouldn't happen and that Trump was on a "glide path"...

CNN ^ April 14, 2016
A top Donald Trump adviser told House Republicans Thursday there's no need to worry about a contested Republican National Convention, promising to clinch the nomination outright in June. In a private meeting on Capitol Hill, Trump aide Ed Brookover laid out a bullish road map for Trump to win by healthy margins in the upcoming primary states, starting in New York on Tuesday and concluding with a victory in California's June primary. Despite Trump's steep climb to win 1,237 delegates before the Cleveland convention, Brookover insisted a contested convention simply wouldn't happen and that Trump was on a "glide path"...

With Manafort at the helm now I believe they can take it. His expertise is corralling delegates. This should be good.

CNN ^ April 14, 2016
Very interesting read.I hope they are correct.

Its going to be extremely fascinating to watch the likes of Erickson and Beck etc run a 3rd party candidate....either way I think the GOP as we all know it is dead and personally I say good riddance hopefully in its place is a new more nationalistic American first,fair trade GOP run by Trump.

CNN ^ April 14, 2016
Very interesting read.I hope they are correct.

Its going to be extremely fascinating to watch the likes of Erickson and Beck etc run a 3rd party candidate....either way I think the GOP as we all know it is dead and personally I say good riddance hopefully in its place is a new more nationalistic American first,fair trade GOP run by Trump.

Too late to run 3rd party, as of the 15th if you are not confirmed on the ballet in at least 4 states you can no longer get on the Nov. ballot in those states, and others have similar laws that expire in May!

I don't think they'll run a third party. After April 26th I firmly believe the GOPe will wake up to the fact that Trump can and will win the general for them. They won't fight it any more.

I think that they are actually coming to that realization as we "speak". The Trump Revolution is like a giant tidal wave heading for shore....at some point you finally realize your going to get swallowed up and you can't escape it. I fully expect by May the tone towards Trump will be much different, dare I say way less hostile and much more welcoming.

Its inevitable.

"Trump Aide to Hill GOP: Nomination Will Be Locked Up By June (target is 1,265)"

Democrats everywhere rejoice.

Forum List

Back