Trump And Carson To Receive Secret Service Protection

Will they protect Carson while he suspends his campaign to sell his book? That opens a can of worms.

I can see Dr Carson getting SS protection.

But, The Donald? I got a hunch he already has very efficient and well-paid bodyguards who owe their allegiance only to him. Will the SS just interfere with their operation?
El Chapo (leader of Mexicos largest drug cartel) has made death threats against him as a result of his candidacy. I think giving him a Secret Service detail is the right thing to do.
He should have already been receiving S.S. protection. What took them so long is what I'd like to know.

Because they don't give you SS protection, if you're a presidential candidate, until you request it or until you are the official (or presumptive) nominee. Pretty sure Hillary already gets it as a former First Lady.
Obama got S.S. protection before he got the nomination. And Hillary already has it but it's been increased. You should read the links, they're not that long.

But, The Donald? I got a hunch he already has very efficient and well-paid bodyguards who owe their allegiance only to him. Will the SS just interfere with their operation?
El Chapo (leader of Mexicos largest drug cartel) has made death threats against him as a result of his candidacy. I think giving him a Secret Service detail is the right thing to do.
He should have already been receiving S.S. protection. What took them so long is what I'd like to know.

Because they don't give you SS protection, if you're a presidential candidate, until you request it or until you are the official (or presumptive) nominee. Pretty sure Hillary already gets it as a former First Lady.
Obama got S.S. protection before he got the nomination. And Hillary already has it but it's been increased. You should read the links, they're not that long.

I know he did. Because he requested it. At the time Trump started bitching about it, he hadn't.

I know he did. Because he requested it. At the time Trump started bitching about it, he hadn't.
Links?

Links?

I can't post links yet. You'll have to let me build a little poast cownt.

Forum List

Back