Trump and Vance are right on climate change.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump and Vance are right on climate change.

1728576701646.png

Thanks for the admission... but we already know this about you...

After analyzing Helene, an international team of scientists estimated that the storm dumped 10 percent more rain than a similarly extreme storm would have done in cooler times. As it roared ashore, its winds were about 13 miles per hour more intense. And the ocean waters from which the storm drew energy were around 2.3 degrees Fahrenheit warmer.

After analyzing Helene, an international team of scientists estimated that the storm dumped 10 percent more rain than a similarly extreme storm would have done in cooler times. As it roared ashore, its winds were about 13 miles per hour more intense. And the ocean waters from which the storm drew energy were around 2.3 degrees Fahrenheit warmer.
NY Times carries no weight with me... sorry... they ruined their credibility a long time ago... I went to a climatology forum at Northern Arizona University... the experts insisted to the disbelief of many students that they have found no link between global climate change and hurricanes... they had the data to back it up...

NY Times carries no weight with me... sorry... they ruined their credibility a long time ago... I went to a climatology forum at Northern Arizona University... the experts insisted to the disbelief of many students that they have found no link between global climate change and hurricanes... they had the data to back it up...
The Times didn’t come up with it on their own, it was a report from a group of scientists.

Every climatologist worth their weight says these storms are not due to climate change.... get the facts straight dummy....
YOU LIE.
"Human-caused climate change does not only increase the risk for strong hurricanes to occur, but it also makes droughts, heatwaves and heavy rainfall much more likely in many regions of the globe."

YOU LIE.
"Human-caused climate change does not only increase the risk for strong hurricanes to occur, but it also makes droughts, heatwaves and heavy rainfall much more likely in many regions of the globe."

Your sources are very suspect and has lost credibility on this subject...
I don't take the word of TV talent or the AP... both have agendas....

Forum List

Back