🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump at 9% With Blacks, 20% With Hispanics

First point.....all the Trumps were registered as DEMOCRATS (so was Donald until recently)
Second.....they are so politically naïve that they didn't know a thing about voting in primaries

Do Trumps even vote? Voting is for the masses. Trumps buy politicians, they don't vote for them
Reagan was a registered Democrat most of his life.

I knew Ronald Reagan, Reagan was my friend.....Trump is no Reagan
Sure you did......*rolls eyes*:rolleyes-41:

Hey...it worked with Dan Quayle

It was a dick move then. Benson was an ass.

Quayle wasn't claiming to be JFK, or even that he would be JFK.

His point about his length of service was completely valid and Bensen went for the zinger.

Trump comparing himself to Reagan will not work

Reagan was a likeable guy....Trump is a Dick

Reagan was a registered Democrat most of his life.

His point about his length of service was completely valid and Bensen went for the zinger.

They said the same exact thing about Reagan before he was elected. I remember because I was going to college in 1980. Reagan's true personality beat down his critics and won over most of America. Barbara Walters still found time to be critical of him during his funeral, much to her discredit.

Last edited:
And only 38% with women. So what's the deal, Trump Tards? All I've heard is how blacks are coming out in droves for Trump and Hispanics are going to rally around him too.

Fox News on Twitter

Doing really well with whites though.

You know, the largest single ethnic group.

The majority of the nation.

Or don't they matter as much?

53% is not really well, considering past Republican presidents have done much better. Reagan got two-thirds of whites when he blasted Mondale in 84.

Lets face it........in 2016, it is appearing that most people are done with progressive public policy. Forgetting about everything else, this 1% growth rate shit is laughable. Most people think the economy is a joke.......and in every election, if that is the case, the party in power at the executive level is thrown overboard.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

They said the same exact thing about Reagan before he was elected. I remember because I was going to college in 1980. Reagan's true personality beat down his critics and won over most of America. Barbara Walters still found time to be critical of him during his funeral, much to her discredit.
People knew and liked Reagan since he was an actor.....good ole Gipper

Trump has been a Dick all his life

They said the same exact thing about Reagan before he was elected.

No they didn't
Yes they did. They say the same dumb bs about every Republican.

Donald Trump And Ronald Reagan: They Said The Same Things About The Gipper

I knew Ronald Reagan when TV pundits presented him as a cold-hearted extremist who was itching to take away food and shelter from America’s poor and risk a thermonuclear cataclysm. I was with him when the Rockefeller-establishment Republicans wanted to write him off as a crackpot warmonger, whose supporters they tarred as uninformed rubes and religious fanatics. Reagan was a man, who bucked the GOP “wise men” over and over again, until he won. Then he restored America’s elan, our economy and brought down the Berlin Wall.

Ronald Reagan could get angry, although he rarely did. When the party regulars at an early debate in New Hampshire tried to silence him by threatening to turn off his microphone, he confronted them. “I paid for this microphone,” he said, and they backed away. They weren’t used to politicians with mettle, with a spine, with the self-confidence to actually stand up to the party elite, which were losing across the country and surrendering on every issue—from détente with the Soviet Union to legalized abortion to the unsustainable expansion of the welfare state.​

Donnie is approaching Romney's #'s, he will never get close to Reagan's #'s... Willard lost (got his ass kicked in electoral college votes) before the popular vote polls closed on the west coast ..

O'Reilly.......Limbaugh........Hannity............all a bunch of matrix shills.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: s0n.........your ass is so deep in the matrix its hysterical. FOX is a distraction machine for the establishment...........same as MSNBC. Makes the public think their side is winning while everybody is losing.

No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

duh

Trump raises the name of John Foster today...........NOBODY in the media, including radio is talking about it. Trump said 4 weeks ago that if elected, he would tell the world who brought down the towers. NOBODY in the media talked about it.:bye1: Most clear days, the sky looks like an ETCH-A-SKETCH at 30K feet........NOBODY in the media talks about it.:bye1: Millions of people think Sandy Hook was staged. NOBODY in the media talks about it.:bye1: Guy in a wheelchair being pushed around after the Boston "Bombing" is laughing his ass off just after his leg is blown off. NOBODY in the media asked a single question.

Matrix is very comfy though!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back