🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump believes talking sh*t, makes you tough....this coming from a draft dogger!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Had Trump put on a uniform and served his country like most did in his generation...I could go with his tough talk shit...but this coward, this liar, this nightmare in cheat...got no problems talking smack, when its our families on the line to back his bs up. This clown, thinks talking shit to a idiot, ie Hung Chung is somehow gonna get the idiot to back down....he may back down but he's still got the bomb Donald Dumb....he could give a A about your empty rhetoric. Generals and Billionairs are not the way to go with deciding this country's fate, fool!!

Had Trump put on a uniform and served his country like most did in his generation...I could go with his tough talk shit...but this coward, this liar, this nightmare in cheat...got no problems talking smack, when its our families on the line to back his bs up. This clown, thinks talking shit to a idiot, ie Hung Chung is somehow gonna get the idiot to back down....he may back down but he's still got the bomb Donald Dumb....he could give a A about your empty rhetoric. Generals and Billionairs are not the way to go with deciding this country's fate, fool!!
Well then, what should Trump do?

What everyone is saying he should do.....get with China and yes Putin and let them apply the pressure....without these two countries, these fat rice eating mf's don't eat. Oh and unless the Trump boys plan on putting on uniforms and you, I'd say lets give it another try...cause war is hell

What everyone is saying he should do.....get with China and yes Putin and let them apply the pressure....without these two countries, these fat rice eating mf's don't eat. Oh and unless the Trump boys plan on putting on uniforms and you, I'd say lets give it another try...cause war is hell

You do realize there's no EBT and that they're starving in N. Korea, correct?

Forum List

Back