Trump brags about taking democrats...more like angry white people

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Oh, and by the way,....you can have em...still our numbers are bigger....sorry white folk, we are the majority, no matter which party you chose.

Oh, and by the way,....you can have em...still our numbers are bigger....sorry white folk, we are the majority, no matter which party you chose.

Since when is 13.3% of the population a majority? (Only in 'ebonics math, I guess....). Sorry, you still need white-guilt whites and illegal browns padding the votes..........:dance:...........

Since when is 13.3% of the population a majority? (Only in 'ebonics math, I guess....). Sorry, you still need white-guilt whites and illegal browns padding the votes..........:dance:...........

Dumb shit, I wasn't talking about just black people fool....jews, latino's, gays, young people, blacks, asians, muslims and the biggest of all WOMEN....NOW TAKE A NAP, BITCH YOUR GONNA NEED IT.

Dumb shit, I wasn't talking about just black people fool....jews, latino's, gays, young people, blacks, asians, muslims and the biggest of all WOMEN....NOW TAKE A NAP, BITCH YOUR GONNA NEED IT.

I do get it, despite this contention. You still falsely believe that the Democraps have your interest at heart. You know what is truly great about this country?............you can choose to delude yourself from cradle to grave. E Pluribus Unum...........bitchez........

You don't have jews. obastard chased them off. Asians aren't interested in supporting lazy enigmas. Latinos only care about Latinos. Muslims only want sharia for all. You have a few young people looking for a safe place, single loser women on welfare and some gays. As Cait Jenner has revealed even the trannies are republican.

That's hood math man.

Forum List

Back