Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

Makes sense because his own cabinet member said so and what every school child knows- Iraq had zero, ZERO, 0 to do w/ 9/11. They changed their reasons for invading when the American people weren't buying what they were selling so Bush came out w/ "yabut 9/11 !!!"

Let's see that quote from Bush where he blamed Iraq for 9/11!

You liberal airheads keep trotting out that bull shit argument for years now and it isn't any more true now than it was when you lied about it the very first time!

Still, WMDs were found in Iraq.

Not the stockpiles like Collin Powell said there would be. Those wmds found were decades old and not new by any means as the bush administration had said. It is funny watching revisionists try and support Ws blunders.
Thousands of chemical weapons is "stockpiles" in my book, especially considering the toxicity. And, thousands were found. Their age is irrelevant as, those that contained mustard gas were still viable, and the bicomponents last for decades and decades.

d

Not the stockpiles like Collin Powell said there would be. Those wmds found were decades old and not new by any means as the bush administration had said. It is funny watching revisionists try and support Ws blunders.
Thousands of chemical weapons is "stockpiles" in my book, especially considering the toxicity. And, thousands were found. Their age is irrelevant as, those that contained mustard gas were still viable, and the bicomponents last for decades and decades.

d

Their age is not irrelevant as that was what bush and buddies claimed. Nice try at revising history. Did I accidentally insult your God bush?

they've been doing it since 2003, shame on them given the unnecessary casualties, and only started saying they were lying as well after the last election. Republicans = domestic North Koreans

d

Their age is not irrelevant as that was what bush and buddies claimed. Nice try at revising history. Did I accidentally insult your God bush?

You tried but failed in epic fashion

d

A stockpile is a stockpile. Age IS irrelevant when it comes to bicomponent nerve agent munitions, at least as far as killing power is concerned.

I can't see a lot of posts on this thread because I have the vietraq apologists on ignore EXCEPT for the people who are outward Trump- supporters Where are they?

NEWSFLASH vietraq apologists!!! All the current Repub candidates have admitted that vietraq was an avoidable boondoggle.

The Great Iraq Mistake

Ivading Iraq was a mistake.

That's the consensus now even among Republicans, whose presidential candidates in recent days have largely fallen in line behind Jeb Bush and denounced the 2003 invasion initiated by his brother. After first telling Fox News this month he "would have" invaded Iraq, Bush subtly changed his answer three days later, saying in a subsequent interview he would not but couching the reversal in a qualifier that blamed the decision-making on a failure of accurate intelligence.

Last edited:

d

A stockpile is a stockpile. Age IS irrelevant when it comes to bicomponent nerve agent munitions, at least as far as killing power is concerned.

Again try justify bushes lying all you want no intelligent person buys your bullshit lies. Bush said there were new stockpiles and that was a lie. This isn't a civil lawsuit so quit trying to play semantics on word games.

So, if you say GWB's rationale for invasion of Iraq was WMDs, how is it he lied?

His rationale was an active weapons program. Not munitions that had been dumped decades ago.
Which was it? Stockpiles? Active weapons program?

Both were found.

No. An active weapons program was never found.
Sure it was, for those of us who know a bit about chemistry. Saddam simply transferred the precursor business from his defense department to chemical industry. The Iraqi chemical industry was in active production of nerve agent precursors up until invasion.

d

Again try justify bushes lying all you want no intelligent person buys your bullshit lies. Bush said there were new stockpiles and that was a lie. This isn't a civil lawsuit so quit trying to play semantics on word games.
But, there were stockpiles.

Would you like a few links to that?

I'll be happy to provide them. Our DoD just took a few years to release the info.

d

But, there were stockpiles.

Would you like a few links to that?

I'll be happy to provide them. Our DoD just took a few years to release the info.

Not new ones as the bush admin lied about. That's like saying I have stockpiles of food when they are rotten and from 1960. You are a good little bush lemming

So, if you say GWB's rationale for invasion of Iraq was WMDs, how is it he lied?

His rationale was an active weapons program. Not munitions that had been dumped decades ago.
Which was it? Stockpiles? Active weapons program?

Both were found.

No. An active weapons program was never found.

The Iraqis were claiming they had an active program, even though they did not. Saddam's claims were to scare the other Gulf countries into fearing Iraq.

Forum List

Back