trump calls Mueller a Fool in FOX interview

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trump: Mueller made a fool out of himself - CNN Video

Hey....Liar in Chief....Mueller has not testified to the House yet. If he says, "I intended for Congress to decide on the Obstruction question"....then the Impeachment question will get larger and the public opinion will change quickly....WHAT AN IDIOT!

I have a feeling that Mueller stands a lot taller than the Stooge Barr....

Hey....Liar in Chief....Mueller has not testified to the House yet. If he says, "I intended for Congress to decide on the Obstruction question"....then the Impeachment question will get larger and the public opinion will change quickly....WHAT AN IDIOT!

Yeah but Dimald’s a moron. Anyone with more than half a brain laughs at him

The American hero veterans at Normandy didn't laugh at him today.

Barr is ethical. Mueller is not!

Guess again. Barr was Mueller's boss.

What Trump's comment shows is he had complete faith in his innocence. He understands that Mueller hated him before the investigation and hates him even more after. Nothing Trump says (or doesn't say) would change that. It's why Mueller took a two month investigation and turned it into a two year investigation.

Plus the fact Mueller is going to do everything he can to stay out of the line of further questioning. Not because of Trump, but because he doesn't want to answer any questions from Republicans.

Mueller has said the report is his testimony so even if he was to go and testify before the House he would not be saying anything that wasn't already known. You far left loons better stock up on sheets if you are going to keep having that impeachment wet dream.

As long as he is reading from a script....he is fine. When he has to use his brain....then he is in trouble....

Barr is ethical. Mueller is not!

Everyone with a brain knows Barr is a Stooge....which explains a lot about you....

As long as he is reading from a script....he is fine. When he has to use his brain....then he is in trouble....
No! I watched it all. Nobody laughed at him at anytime. Quit disrespecting our WW2 vets.

O was exponentially dumber.

No! I watched it all. Nobody laughed at him at anytime. Quit disrespecting our WW2 vets.

BUT THOUSANDS PROTESTED THE IDIOT.

He held it together enough to read the script....that is far from a real display of dignity....

I guess his bone spurs weren't acting up today....

Trump should have caled him a feckless cvnt and said that Mueller is the DNCs cock holster.

Riddle me this Tard.....

If Trump is so flucking stupid how is it he keeps outsmarting you Tards?

OH that’s Right.....I forgot.....

It’s Russia Russia Russia....

It’s You Tards that are Flucking STUPID...

Riddle me this Tard.....

Trump is a moron who stole the election right out from under the genius Dimms.

That liberal cvnty pretzel logic always cracks me up.

/—-/ In your wet dreams they will.

Riddle me this Tard.....

Yea that's right....

Trump is just a big dumb ass...:abgg2q.jpg:

Riddle me this Tard.....

Yea that's right....

Trump is just a big dumb ass...:abgg2q.jpg:

He is sooooooo stupid and racist that black unemployment is at an all time low since the statistic has been a KPI for the economy.

Guess again. Barr was Mueller's boss.

What Trump's comment shows is he had complete faith in his innocence. He understands that Mueller hated him before the investigation and hates him even more after. Nothing Trump says (or doesn't say) would change that. It's why Mueller took a two month investigation and turned it into a two year investigation.

Plus the fact Mueller is going to do everything he can to stay out of the line of further questioning. Not because of Trump, but because he doesn't want to answer any questions from Republicans.
Why would Mueller want to answer questions from a bunch of Commander Brainspurs ball washers who want to whitewash Gangster Trump's criminality? Mueller does not suffer ball washer's gladly.

Forum List

Back