🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump calls off Taliban negotiations

Could you imagine the GOP reaction if Barack Obama did something like this?
Red Line?
The only red line I know about from Obama was that he said that Syria needed to get rid of all their chemical weapons and they did.

Syria hands over remaining chemical weapons for destruction - Reuters

Thanks Obama. Doing such a good job as president. Even though Republicans hated you so much they would hurt the country to try to ruin your presidency.
Yeah, the Syrians "got rid of their" chems by deploying them. Trump is a serious president, not a stuffed suit with a touch of tar.
A touch of tar? As in tar baby?
How about a slather of racism? As in you !
Used by Uncle Remus. Don't blame me. I didn't tar him.

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

That great deal maker FAILS AGAIN!

How is it a failure when you're in control? Calling it off is a negotiating tactic itself. Didn't you know that?

No it's not a negotiating tactic. The Taliban set off a car bomb killing 20 people, including a US soldier. The USA and the Taliban had basically wrapped up negotiations and agreed to a deal, and were in the process of bringing the Afghan President to Camp David to sign the agreement when this happened.

It was a very bad idea to negotiate the deal without the participation of the Afghan government in the first place. When the Taliban were in charge previously, girls couldn't attend schools, women couldn't work out or leave their homes - which had the windows painted black. Trump was prepared to abandon the Afghans to the Taliban so now that isn't going to happen.
--------------------------------------- the muslim ladies oughta learn to shoot and fight and learn to take care of themselves DLady .

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

That great deal maker FAILS AGAIN!

I'm confused by your goofy response.

Are you saying that if your people were in charge, that your people would continue to negotiate peace with the Taliban after they continued to blow people up with bombs?

Is that what you are saying? You are suggesting that if you were in charge, you would sign a peace deal, while they were blowing people up?

And if not..... then you are a disgusting hypocritical partisan bigot. Shut up.

So trump planned to feed and provide lodging from someone whose group killed 3.000 innocent civilians in 2001....Old bone spur has reached a new low....all for a photo op....

So trump planned to feed and provide lodging from someone whose group killed 3.000 innocent civilians in 2001....Old bone spur has reached a new low....all for a photo op....
Hmm,not technically true. They provided material assistance to the group that did it. But there is no shortage of evil crimes against humanity on the Taliban resume.

I think we can write off our afghanistan police action as an historical failure, either way.

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

Here is the tweet:
Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 1.42.51 PM.png

IF you believe for a micro-second that the leaders of the Taliban were going to come to Camp David…you are not playing with a full deck.

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 looming…he was going to invite these guys to Camp David? I put the chances of this being yet another lie at about 4,000%

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

IF you believe for a micro-second that the leaders of the Taliban were going to come to Camp David…you are not playing with a full deck.

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 looming…he was going to invite these guys to Camp David? I put the chances of this being yet another lie at about 4,000%
No, I never believed that!

ED8r2DqXoAEpZfn

Trump was surprised that the Taliban could be so brutal to kill people just before a negotiation because they thought it would improve their “hand“.
If Trump ever bothered reading, he’d know who they are.

They are people defending their country. We would do no different.

Forum List

Back