🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump calls off Taliban negotiations

Liar never heard of spell-check have you?

Does twitter has spell check?[/QUOTE]
Now the dumbass liar wants facts after he already has proven he's an idiot.[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be a joke, but I forgot that you do not like it when people laugh at your god.

So, does Twitter have a spell check function or not?

Liar never heard of spell-check have you?

Does twitter has spell check?
Now the dumbass liar wants facts after he already has proven he's an idiot.[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be a joke, but I forgot that you do not like it when people laugh at your god.

So, does Twitter have a spell check function or not?[/QUOTE]
Figure it out yourself imbecile! Owned!

Figure it out yourself imbecile! Owned!

It does not matter, I win either way.

Either there is not one and I was correct about the word, or there is one and Trump is even stupider than I thought since he misspells words on twitter on a very regular basis.

Well, anyone remember the good old days when we were first told by Republicans that we don't negotiate with terrorists? Seems that Trump has changed that narrative.

And, what the hell is with NOW being concerned about the Taliban killing our soldiers in Afghanistan? He's been in negotiations with them for most of this year, and during that time, there were soldiers being killed in Afghanistan by the Taliban. 15 prior to him cancelling the talks. Does this mean that killing 15 of our soldiers is okay, because Trump continued to negotiate for the talks, but when the 16th one was killed, that is when Trump cancelled the talks.

Why didn't he cancel them after the first couple of soldiers were killed there this year?

You know, it's been part of the Republican mantra for a while now that we don't negotiate with terrorists. Why are the Republicans all of a sudden okay with talking to the Taliban, at Camp David (the place where leaders gathered after 9/11 happened)?

If Obama had tried this, the Republicans would have had a stroke.

You know, it's been part of the Republican mantra for a while now that we don't negotiate with terrorists...........

And your mantra was that Obama was right to negotiate with the number one terrorist country in the world, Iran.

Now, let me explain why you are wrong: What you are talking about has to do with the traditional idea of terrorists holding hostages and making demands. Thats what was always referred to by that policy, and you are right, we never negotiate with those types of people in those situation.

But that.s not what this is.
This is a battlefield negotiation to try and achieve a cease fire between forces. That's an entirely different thing. Get it?

If Obama had secretly set up a meeting with the Taliban on US soil....the GOP would be be prepared the lynch another Darkie.....

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

IF you believe for a micro-second that the leaders of the Taliban were going to come to Camp David…you are not playing with a full deck.

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 looming…he was going to invite these guys to Camp David? I put the chances of this being yet another lie at about 4,000%

Could be another lie? Hard to tell....since the only time that trump lies is when his lips are moving.....

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

IF you believe for a micro-second that the leaders of the Taliban were going to come to Camp David…you are not playing with a full deck.

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 looming…he was going to invite these guys to Camp David? I put the chances of this being yet another lie at about 4,000%

Could be another lie? Hard to tell....since the only time that trump lies is when his lips are moving.....

There was no way the Taliban was coming here to meet Trump.

Is it good news or bad news to the crazy left or are they still trying to figure out how they can use Taliban propaganda to their advantage?

You know, it's been part of the Republican mantra for a while now that we don't negotiate with terrorists. Why are the Republicans all of a sudden okay with talking to the Taliban, at Camp David (the place where leaders gathered after 9/11 happened)?

If Obama had tried this, the Republicans would have had a stroke.

Does that mean you think democrats negotiate with terrorists?

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

If this was ANOTHER trump LIE.....the depths of his lack of morality have reached a new low...

Was the Taliban meeting just another trump lie? I think the truth will finally come out....

You know, it's been part of the Republican mantra for a while now that we don't negotiate with terrorists...........

And your mantra was that Obama was right to negotiate with the number one terrorist country in the world, Iran.

Now, let me explain why you are wrong: What you are talking about has to do with the traditional idea of terrorists holding hostages and making demands. Thats what was always referred to by that policy, and you are right, we never negotiate with those types of people in those situation.

This is a battlefield negotiation to try and achieve a cease fire between forces. That's an entirely different thing. Get it?

Seriously…you’re in the running for being the dumbest human alive.

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

If this was ANOTHER trump LIE.....the depths of his lack of morality have reached a new low...

Was the Taliban meeting just another trump lie? I think the truth will finally come out....

No way were they coming here to negotiate.

The Taliban was never going to enter into any peace talks. Was it worth a try? Maybe. Now we can continue on. Start deporting Taliban agents already here like mullah omar and Rashida Taliban.
ED832buXkAACaTK

Remember when Trump was complaining that Obama was weak and catering to the Taliban?

Is trump betraying his oath of office? Why not? He betrayed every other contract he was ever involved him.

You poor baby [emoji64]. It’s going to be really hard for you, when he continues through his next term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now why would any stupid fuck put a funny emoji under that post! My post was right on, asshole.

The member said: "You know, it's been part of the Republican mantra for a while now that we don't negotiate with terrorists"

And I correctly replied: And your mantra was that Obama was right to negotiate with the number one terrorist country in the world, Iran.

Forum List

Back