🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump calls off Taliban negotiations

There is no justification for ANY President to invite the Taliban on US soil.

Period

Period

There is no good reason to be talking to them at all, their word is meaningless.

Pull our troops out and let the country slide back into the cesspool it was when we got there. There is no good outcome for our troops.

Period

There is no good reason to be talking to them at all, their word is meaningless.

Pull our troops out and let the country slide back into the cesspool it was when we got there. There is no good outcome for our troops.

The country is not in better shape now than it was before we invaded. This is especially true for Iraq also.

Period

The country is not in better shape now than it was before we invaded. This is especially true for Iraq also.

Our intervention in foreign entanglements seem to create as many problems as they attempt to solve.

Period

Our intervention in foreign entanglements seem to create as many problems as they attempt to solve.

More actually.

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

That great deal maker FAILS AGAIN!
Putin really should call you back to Russia. You suck at this.
giphy.gif

Democrats = America's Taliban

Too bad you are too stupid to see the irony of this post given the fact the Taliban exist because of the Repub god Reagan.
The Taliban Exists because of The Death Cult of Islam[/QUOTE

We called them freedom fighters in the 80s and gave them material support. In those days Reagan actually sold weapons to Iran to fight an opponent invasion from the Saudis

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

IF you believe for a micro-second that the leaders of the Taliban were going to come to Camp David…you are not playing with a full deck.

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 looming…he was going to invite these guys to Camp David? I put the chances of this being yet another lie at about 4,000%

Could be another lie? Hard to tell....since the only time that trump lies is when his lips are moving.....

There was no way the Taliban was coming here to meet Trump.

So...trump was lying?.....again...

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

IF you believe for a micro-second that the leaders of the Taliban were going to come to Camp David…you are not playing with a full deck.

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 looming…he was going to invite these guys to Camp David? I put the chances of this being yet another lie at about 4,000%

Could be another lie? Hard to tell....since the only time that trump lies is when his lips are moving.....

There was no way the Taliban was coming here to meet Trump.

So...trump was lying?.....again...
I think Trump realized what a bad it was...finally...

Could Donald Trump be the secret Muslim president that Republicans were so afraid that Obama was?
oh geezus.....before you were implying that trump was the secret russian stooge,now he is the muslims stooge....make up your mind dean....

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

That great deal maker FAILS AGAIN!
I'm not subscribing to CIA Times.
Correspondence and collusion between the New York Times and the CIA | Glenn Greenwald

You do realize that Journalism is one of the last checks to the abuses of power that the trump regime is busy exploiting?

What the Hell are you talking about- whose god -you? You are a wise ass-how about caring about American soldiers-you anti-American libs are all the same whine and dodge service

20 years the the Marines little boy, when and for how long did you serve?

I care about American service members, which is why I want Trump to get them the hell out of there and to quit trying to negotiate with a group even more dishonest than he is.
I think you are lying to save your point of view-talk to somebody else

I have given proof on this forum of my service. So, what branch were you in and how long did you serve?
I never saw it liar, and I told you to talk to others-I'm done with you.

What the Hell are you talking about- whose god -you? You are a wise ass-how about caring about American soldiers-you anti-American libs are all the same whine and dodge service

20 years the the Marines little boy, when and for how long did you serve?

I care about American service members, which is why I want Trump to get them the hell out of there and to quit trying to negotiate with a group even more dishonest than he is.
I think you are lying to save your point of view-talk to somebody else

I have given proof on this forum of my service. So, what branch were you in and how long did you serve?
I never saw it liar, and I told you to talk to others-I'm done with you.

In other words, you dodged serving your country and lack the balls to deal with someone that did serve.

Run off and hide little one

Forum List

Back