🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump calls off Taliban negotiations

0EC0B43E-C6A5-4C45-8419-BEAC8E77099D.png

unbelievable that there are zero threads here about this. He wanted the Taliban here, at the place we devised our response to 9/11, that they allowed to happen from their soil.

Trump is this country’s biggest traitor ever.

Pompeo defends plan to host Taliban leaders at Camp David

View attachment 278183
Hang out? Really? How about SAVE AMERICAN LIVES IN AFGHANISTAN? And , ANY date is GOOD for that! Stop your bitchin and get a clue.

We do not need to negotiate with the Taliban to bring our troops home, we just need to bring them home. Any agreement with the Taliban is not worth the paper it is written on.

The OP does make a good point, Obama was crucified for even suggesting talking to them, and Trump was going to have them here for the 9/11 ceremonies.
I NEVER heard or saw Obama criticized until Trump pulled back the curtains on his antics. Obama would have given the Taliban 150 billion and then watched as they raped the whole country in one day.

The OP was nice enough to give you an example of your god in the white house doing so.
What the Hell are you talking about- whose god -you? You are a wise ass-how about caring about American soldiers-you anti-American libs are all the same whine and dodge service

Not to be picky about it but the Taliban were going back. The refugees intend to remain and have us give them lifetime care.

No fuck face, it was a travel ban. You couldn’t travel from there to here because of your religion which of course is the exact opposite of the reason people came here in the first place.

If any of this shit were true, it would have been hilarious to see these guys in their beards and turbans walking into Camp David and set fire to the place…

Your blob wanted to keep people of a religion out of the nation because they might be terrorists.
Now your blob was actually (if you believe him) inviting known terrorists to his house.

Well Bush and Obama did a great job defeating the Taliban in the forgotten war...

Trump can not fail more than they did...

Could you imagine what would have happened if Obama had held SECRET meetings with the Taliban to discuss an American Withdrawal the week before the anniversary of 9/11?

You wingnuts would through an absolute shit fit.

How do I know this.

You guys threw an absolute shit fit when he traded five Taliban leaders for an American POW.

Good deal. Obama was sucking on the Taliban's penis. Trump will get things done in spite of you America hating traitors.

Trump is trying to turn the whole country over to the Taliban, so he can say he ended the war before the election.

Isn't this what you screamed Obama did in Iraq? Except Obama campaigned on that and did it out in the open.

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

Yeah, here's the thing.

This isn't something you do in a secret meeting, especially not a secret meeting a week before the anniversary of 9/11.

I do think we need to have a NATIONAL discussion about what we are still doing in Afghanistan. Or we can just unilaterally withdraw.

Thanks Obama.
Disarmament of Libya - Wikipedia
During the 2011 NATO intervention in Libya, Gaddafi tried using Libya's voluntary disarmament to convince NATO to cease its Libya operations.[5] At the same time, Gaddafi's son Saif and others in the Libyan government expressed their regret about Libya's previous disarmament.[5] It was speculated in the media (especially in the Middle Eastern media) that NATO's 2011 intervention in Libya (which led to Gaddafi's overthrow and killing at the hands of the Libyan rebels) would make Iran, North Korea, and possibly other countries more reluctant to give up their nuclear programs and/or nuclear weapons due to the risk of being weakened and/or double-crossed as a result.[5][14]

Qadafi was going down no matter what Obama did.

Shitstain obama was weak and catering to the Taliban by actively giving them what they wanted. He traded five high level Taliban for one traitor. The stain has helped muslim terrorists from the beginning. He gave isis chemical weapons then blamed Assad. The stain should have a street in Afghanistan named for him.

Okay. Obama gave them five prisoners we had no legal ground to keep holding at that point anyway.

Trump was willing to give them the whole country.

It's fun to watch the contradictions in thinking of right wingers.

Here's the real problem Trump has. He has nothing to negotiate with. The war was lost a long time ago.... probably when Bush decided to go after Saddam instead of finishing off Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

We pull out, our puppets in Kabul are gone in a year... everyone knows it.

Hang out? Really? How about SAVE AMERICAN LIVES IN AFGHANISTAN? And , ANY date is GOOD for that! Stop your bitchin and get a clue.

Here's how we save American lives in Afghanistan.

We pull out. Tomorrow.

We don't need to have a fake negotiation with the Taliban where they promise to play nice after we leave.

We just fucking leave.

We don't need to go through the kabuki dance that we went through with the Paris Peace Accords with Vietnam.

Let's be blunt and honest. WHEN we withdraw, the Taliban will take over the country. Our allies had an opportunity to establish a legit government, they failed. Probably when Karzai stole the 2009 election.

Why is it taking us 18 years to learn what we should have learned in 8 years of Vietnam?

Last edited:
What, that Obama was letting the number one terrorist country in the world, Iran, get nukes, and you idiots supported him? Yep, it sure is unbelievable.

Iran doesn't have nukes.

If Obama had secretly set up a meeting with the Taliban on US soil....the GOP would be be prepared the lynch another Darkie.....

Quite. Look at the hysterics they went through when he got Bergdahl back.

The best negotiator in the world can't get a deal with someone who doesn't want to deal.

Even a moron like you should know that.

Naw, you see, he actually has to have something to negotiate with.

We are down to 14,000 troops in Afghanistan. They have no real effect on the ground, but withdrawing them will be a tacit admission that the government in Kabul has failed.

The Taliban have been fighting foreign invaders and their puppet governments since 1979. We really don't have anything to threaten them with, and nothing to really promise.

What the Hell are you talking about- whose god -you? You are a wise ass-how about caring about American soldiers-you anti-American libs are all the same whine and dodge service

20 years the the Marines little boy, when and for how long did you serve?

I care about American service members, which is why I want Trump to get them the hell out of there and to quit trying to negotiate with a group even more dishonest than he is.

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

That great deal maker FAILS AGAIN!

It should have never been offered. We need to get back to waging war against the Taliban and anyone that harbors them. Obviously, they need treated the same as we treat ISIS.

I saw where Trump complained "How many more decades do they want to fight"? That makes us look bad, not them. They are willing to fight forever. And what do we benefit by doing that?

I care about American service members, which is why I want Trump to get them the hell out of there and to quit trying to negotiate with a group even more dishonest than he is.
I think you are lying to save your point of view-talk to somebody else

I think you are lying to save your point of view-talk to somebody else

I have given proof on this forum of my service. So, what branch were you in and how long did you serve?

Forum List

Back