🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump calls off Taliban negotiations

Could you imagine the GOP reaction if Barack Obama did something like this?
Yes I can Republicans would lose their bowel movements Finally the repub cowards would speak up
and you and dean would be saying how great it is if obama did exactly what trump just did....so how are you guys any different then those guys?..
I beg to differ
you dont have to beg ed.....

The part I like best is the government of Afghanistan has been excluded from the discussions and the Taliban would only make agreements in regard to America.

Now that's an artful deal...

Yes I can Republicans would lose their bowel movements Finally the repub cowards would speak up
and you and dean would be saying how great it is if obama did exactly what trump just did....so how are you guys any different then those guys?..
I beg to differ

The part I like best is the government of Afghanistan has been excluded from the discussions and the Taliban would only make agreements in regard to America.

There is no government of Afghanistan. There is us. We have NO business running another country. We know that as soon as we leave the Taliban take back over. There is nothing to discuss. We waste billions and billions there for decades or accept the inevitable.

I beg to differ
Harry All I can say is you're not as bad as most people say you are One of the very few trumpettes I could have a political conversation with

There is no government of Afghanistan. There is us. We have NO business running another country. We know that as soon as we leave the Taliban take back over. There is nothing to discuss. We waste billions and billions there for decades or accept the inevitable.

You speak like a True Colonialist....if the Afgans had oil....you would annex their country....huh?

You speak like a True Colonialist....if the Afgans had oil....you would annex their country....huh?

I don't think you know of what you speak.

The Afghan government that the US installed is pissed because President incompetent went behind their back‘s to negotiate with the Taliban.

Remember when Trump criticized Obama for trying to negotiate with the Taliban? And so what is trump doing? Trying to negotiate with the Taliban. Guess Obama wasn’t wrong after all.

I beg to differ
Harry All I can say is you're not as bad as most people say you are One of the very few trumpettes I could have a political conversation with
not a "trumpet" ed.....did not vote for him last time wont vote for him this time.....anyone over 70,to me,is to old to run for pres or VP ....it is maybe the most stressful job in the country....trump is an ass who is his own worst enemy....and if the best the democrats can do is clinton and the 20 running now...good grief....maybe someday a "real" leader will appear....

I beg to differ
not a "trumpet" ed.....did not vote for him last time wont vote for him this time.....anyone over 70,to me,is to old to run for pres or VP ....it is maybe the most stressful job in the country....trump is an ass who is his own worst enemy....and if the best the democrats can do is clinton and the 20 running now...good grief....maybe someday a "real" leader will appear....
The baggage Hillary Clinton had was that Republicans attacked her and her husband and her family for 30 years.
She was first lady and the only real scandal was her husband lying about getting a blowjob. All the other scandals the Republicans tried to create we’re all busts.
She was a US senator and managed to get first responders healthcare after Republicans blocked it for 10 years. She was Secretary of State and went around the world Working to stop wars and stop conflicts before they began.
The Clinton foundation is respected all over the world. No matter how Republicans tried to trash it. And the press played along beautifully. And it was only a single guy that actually investigated the Trump foundation which turned out to be a criminal scam.
This is why we need somebody new to run for the Democrats. Someone the Republicans haven’t had 30 years to trash.
Tell the truth about Republicans and they scream “not fair“. And yet Republicans lie constantly. So is it any surprise that they elected the biggest liar in the world?

Can you post a link proving there’s no government in Afghanistan?

I judge a man by his words. Yours say Colonialism....We need to get out....but not by cutting a deal with the murdering Taliban while the Afghan government is not even at the table.

Smacks of Colonialism.....

Can you post a link proving there’s no government in Afghanistan?

No because that is not what I said. I said we were the government.

I judge a man by his words. Yours say Colonialism....We need to get out....but not by cutting a deal with the murdering Taliban while the Afghan government is not even at the table.

Smacks of Colonialism.....

Mine? I say we simply leave. Period.

This is something I totally agree with Trump, glad he did this. How can you negotiate peace without a cease fire?

Trump Says He’s Called Off Negotiations With Taliban After Afghanistan Bombing

Here is the tweet:
View attachment 278156

IF you believe for a micro-second that the leaders of the Taliban were going to come to Camp David…you are not playing with a full deck.

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 looming…he was going to invite these guys to Camp David? I put the chances of this being yet another lie at about 4,000%

Could be another lie? Hard to tell....since the only time that trump lies is when his lips are moving.....

There was no way the Taliban was coming here to meet Trump.

So...trump was lying?.....again...
I think Trump realized what a bad it was...finally...

I doubt it was ever planned by anyone.

You guys and his aides knew there was never a meeting with the Taliban scheduled. His aides had to call it off when they realized he meant teletubbies.

What the Hell are you talking about- whose god -you? You are a wise ass-how about caring about American soldiers-you anti-American libs are all the same whine and dodge service

20 years the the Marines little boy, when and for how long did you serve?

I care about American service members, which is why I want Trump to get them the hell out of there and to quit trying to negotiate with a group even more dishonest than he is.

20 years in USAF, here.

There are only two ways to end it. One is to withdraw and let the civil war work it's own way out. The other way is to win. And to win, we go in and win with a large force and treat them like they are ISIS, which they really are. You wipe them out with an overpowering force and chase them until they are gone. That was the original idea until it was sidelined by Iraq.

Forum List

Back