🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Calls Out George Soros In New Ad

I don't know about you.....but I wouldn't know George Soros if he were standing right in front of me.

I know he is wealthy and he's not a conservative republican. And that is all that matters to idiots like the OP.

Here's a hint, nutbags. Nobody cares.

• Banned
I don't know about you.....but I wouldn't know George Soros if he were standing right in front of me.

I know he is wealthy and he's not a conservative republican. And that is all that matters to idiots like the OP.

Lone Logic should be playing over on the underwater basket weaving forum, instead of politics, since he wouldn't know George Soros on sight... Here :ahole-1:, let me help you....

Soros-is-the-devils-boss-01_zps3800ad32.jpg

one of the October Surprises. "George Soros Dies at the age of 116, rumours have it that he was attacked and eaten by Godzilla on a Japan vacation.

I just read the You Tube channel, and they said facebook already shut this video down... Soooo Soooo happy to see Trump winning Florida..he needs a clean sweep. The Don isn't Done Yet!

i thought I saw Soros in some monster movie where the monster attacked and ate really fat farm animals, where the monster looked just like soros

Yet he owns you. You don't have a single thought that wasn't programmed into you by your filthy party, and Soros owns your party. Thus you are his property and obey him without question.

No one cares about your obsession with the Koch bothers (Soros obsession really, you just think what you are told to think) either. It's about time America sees who it is that pulls the strings of the DNC.

i thought I saw Soros in some monster movie where the monster attacked and ate really fat farm animals, where the monster looked just like soros

This looks a bit like him...
I still remember how this monster scared the shit out of me as a kid...lol

image.jpg
that would make for a great horror/monster movie,,,,,,George VS Swamp Beast.

This looks a bit like him...
I still remember how this monster scared the shit out of me as a kid...lol

image.jpg
that would make for a great horror/monster movie,,,,,,George VS Swamp Beast.
and at some point during the movie,,,the soros beast gets into an epic battle with a Hildabeast, and the Hildabeast nearly kills him.

Forum List

Back