🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump cancels meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is expected to visit the museum sometime after he assumes office, the sources say. He will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Washington, D.C., in another way, though details were not immediately available today.
Trump Changes Plans on MLK Day Visit To African American History Museum
trump is a racist pos a human pig

Like you?
no doc like you and anyone near you

How sad kid, abjectly blinded by hatred and "bigots" hiding behind every rock.
bigots to the left of me racists to the right ,,,here I am stuck in the middle

Trump is expected to visit the museum sometime after he assumes office, the sources say. He will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Washington, D.C., in another way, though details were not immediately available today.

Like you?
no doc like you and anyone near you

How sad kid, abjectly blinded by hatred and "bigots" hiding behind every rock.
bigots to the left of me racists to the right ,,,here I am stuck in the middle

You poor black man. You will never rise above the station Democrats have designated for you.

Did you demand that of Obama? And Trump said he will be honoring MLK, just not at the museum.
Shouldn't you wait to find out his new plan before criticizing him? It may be even more appropriate for MLK day.
de191b_5614989.jpg

I think the butthurt lies with Trump...just sayin'

The thing is the President is always going to be criticized and attacked. That's part of the job description, and Trump doesn't get it. You have to be able to ignore it. Anyone can push his buttons and get a firworks show.

de191b_5614989.jpg

And yet NOT ONE of you can point to any racial component in Trumps attack on Lewis GO FIGURE.
the pos has a history of racism
And yet you can not ACTUALLY provide a single case that is true.

Did you demand that of Obama? And Trump said he will be honoring MLK, just not at the museum.
Shouldn't you wait to find out his new plan before criticizing him? It may be even more appropriate for MLK day.
de191b_5614989.jpg

The thing is the President is always going to be criticized and attacked. That's part of the job description, and Trump doesn't get it. You have to be able to ignore it. Anyone can push his buttons and get a firworks show.

I demand that of ANY president - it's called professionalism and impulse control. That's the main thing - you don't just shoot off every time someone stings you.

The whole thing is reminiscent of when he finally realized that he had gone too far with the latinos, and so he staged a photo of himself eating a taco bowl. I sense that we will soon see a photo of Trump eating a watermelon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back