Trump changed his views on taking the 5th for the same reason everyone else usually does: govt

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022
Hey, nuff said, right?

govt

Example of what I'm talking about: You cannot lie to Congress but Congress can lie to you (and does so on a daily basis)

ditto other govt agencies

so yeh, when Trump first said that about how "If you're innocent, why take the 5th?"

he just didn't know.. what he now knows all too well. You cannot trust liars and crooks. He should have said "In a perfect world, you wouldn't have to take the 5th.."

I think it should be illegal for the government to crush people with the advantage of an endless amount of money to pursue them. They basically have the power to coerce any plea they want and that should not be possible. I'd like to see a law passed that if the government sues or otherwise charges an individual then the government MUST pay for the legal fees.

I think it should be illegal for the government to crush people with the advantage of an endless amount of money to pursue them. They basically have the power to coerce any plea they want and that should not be possible. I'd like to see a law passed that if the government sues or otherwise charges an individual then the government MUST pay for the legal fees.
sounds good to me.

it's a little ironic: the govt steals money from We the People through taxes, then uses said resources to destroy We the People. It is supposed to be the Taxpayers' money but I guess once it reaches DC..

someone really ought to do something about this..

Trump has been under siege from the dems for 7 years straight... I wouldn't speak at all if I were him... in court or out of court....

Trump has been under siege from the dems for 7 years straight... I wouldn't speak at all if I were him... in court or out of court....
yeh, for sure. anything you say to a govt worker can and will be used against you in a ct of law--- even if it exonerates you completely

yeh, for sure. anything you say to a govt worker can and will be used against you in a ct of law--- even if it exonerates you completely
Every illegal law enforcement act has been hoisted upon Trump... they treat him as if he were a drug cartel leader from Columbia not like a former US president with over 100 million supporters....
It must stop before all hell breaks open.....

Every illegal law enforcement act has been hoisted upon Trump... they treat him as if he were a drug cartel leader from Columbia not like a former US president with over 100 million supporters....
It must stop before all hell breaks open.....
all Hell has already broken loose.

My opinion is that Roe opened up the doors of Hell. Then once a ton of demons escaped Hell and made their way to the US, Satan himself made an appearance... January 6, 2021, to be exact, when the fake ballots were counted as legitimate

all Hell has already broken loose.

My opinion is that Roe opened up the doors of Hell. Then once a ton of demons escaped Hell and made their way to the US, Satan himself made an appearance... January 6, 2021, to be exact, when the fake ballots were counted as legitimate

Forum List

Back