Trump changes position again--NO MASS DEPORTATIONS

I have been saying for a while that his immigration plans on his website do not even mention it. It does mention more probable ways of solving this problem. Deportation is fine and all, but you have to solve the problem. Not focus on the effects..

HIs policies on his web site clearly call for mass deportations.

So he's adding one more lie to his campaign rhetoric vs. his true plans?

He said he would not use the term. I believe that he will not use the scary term the Left has been using.

I believe he will DO mass deportations.
You had a dream?

No, I listened to his words. He said he would not use that term. He in no way said that he would NOT do the various things he said he would do before, nor repudiated anything on his website platform.

You lefties are the ones who are living in a dream world.

So he plans to conceal his real intentions for the remainder of the campaign to try to win the people who haven't been paying attention up till now.

He said he would not use the term. I believe that he will not use the scary term the Left has been using.

You had a dream?

No, I listened to his words. He said he would not use that term. He in no way said that he would NOT do the various things he said he would do before, nor repudiated anything on his website platform.

So he plans to conceal his real intentions for the remainder of the campaign to try to win the people who haven't been paying attention up till now.

Nope.

He will manipulate you lefties into spreading his message for him, ie that he is "softening" on Immigration.

This will calm those in the middle who know full well that immigration, legal or not is a huge problem, and want it dealt with strongly BUT have been filled with Lefties lies about "Hiter" and similar bullshit.

Now, the same lefties that were screaming "Hitler" are telling them "softening".

And they will give Trump a listen.

And that is what you lefties live in fear of. Voters actually looking and listening to Republican policies, instead of your hysterical propaganda.

You had a dream?

Nope.

He will manipulate you lefties into spreading his message for him, ie that he is "softening" on Immigration.

This will calm those in the middle who know full well that immigration, legal or not is a huge problem, and want it dealt with strongly BUT have been filled with Lefties lies about "Hiter" and similar bullshit.

Now, the same lefties that were screaming "Hitler" are telling them "softening".

And that is what you lefties live in fear of. Voters actually looking and listening to Republican policies, instead of your hysterical propaganda.

You're quite the big talker for a guy who knows nothing.

I have been saying for a while that his immigration plans on his website do not even mention it. It does mention more probable ways of solving this problem. Deportation is fine and all, but you have to solve the problem. Not focus on the effects..

You had a dream?

So the Democrats can rightfully continue to accuse him of intending to do mass deportations.

That's a good point. But it's not what Trump is saying here, nor what he has been saying up to now. Right now he is talking about having a heart. He's injecting emotional "poor immigrant" appeals. There is no room for such arguments in any plan to zealously fight illegal immigration. He is now, all of a sudden, posing the same sentiments as liberals, ignoring the problem as it affects Americans and positing the needs of the illegal foreign invader above our own.
I didn't catch what he actually said..
If that is true(which I don't doubt you), he is fuckin pathetic. Just politics as usual, I reckon..
You are excused, since you don't plan to vote for him. This thread is to educate those who DO.

Actually he's been saying that he does plan to vote for him. Give TNHarley some credit. He's one of the few Trump supporters who has a brain and doesn't turn it off for partisan gain.
Oh. Last month he was a libertarian. 'Scuse me.
liar
Was it 2 months ago?

You had a dream?

Nope.

You're quite the big talker for a guy who knows nothing.

Says the man that couldn't dispute anything I said.

You had a dream?

So the Democrats can rightfully continue to accuse him of intending to do mass deportations.

Could be some wiggle room on the definition of MASS.

I don't foresee blocking off streets in LA and checking everyone for Id.

BUT if he follows though on the policies listed on his website, there will be a massive amount of deportations.

IMO, yes, dems can rightfully "Accuse" him of intending to do "mass deportations" of illegal immigrants.

But? Why the sudden concern for truthfulness?

Where did THAT come from?

I didn't catch what he actually said..
If that is true(which I don't doubt you), he is fuckin pathetic. Just politics as usual, I reckon..
You are excused, since you don't plan to vote for him. This thread is to educate those who DO.

Actually he's been saying that he does plan to vote for him. Give TNHarley some credit. He's one of the few Trump supporters who has a brain and doesn't turn it off for partisan gain.
liar
Was it 2 months ago?
nope never

I actually heard yesterday someone from the pro-Trump camp spin this by saying that OBAMA was the one deporting record numbers of illegals.

I actually heard yesterday someone from the pro-Trump camp spin this by saying that OBAMA was the one deporting record numbers of illegals.

It is a valid come back.

You lefties are pretending that "mass deportations" would be a great evil while supporting a President who claims to be massively deporting illegals.

You, are as ever, complete hypocrites.

liar
Was it 2 months ago?
nope never
Then why on May 26 did you start a thread titled "I Changed My Mind About Gary Johnson" ???

liar
Was it 2 months ago?
nope never
Then why on May 26 did you start a thread titled "I Changed My Mind About Gary Johnson" ???

Since does someone have to be a Libertarian to consider voting for Gary Johnson? Stop being such a partisan hack.

liar
Was it 2 months ago?
nope never
Lol really?

liar
Was it 2 months ago?
nope never
Lol really?
Yes, really. BECAUSE before that thread, you -- you, my boy, you -- had gotten me curious about Gary Johnson and the libertarians and I did some research on it. I wasn't going to go searching back any further for proof--felt creepy searching your posts--but you certainly gave the impression you were voting libertarian. So there. Don't make old ladies feel any more senile than they already are.

Forum List

Back