Trump Chooses Not To Bake A Cake

Why should he acknowledge it?

Why should he be proud of men that want their dicks cut off.

A whole month to celebrate a sexual dysfunction?

I can perform normally any night of the week and all I get is a hug and a sammich.

LGBT "Pride" Month ? How absurd.

As Nancy Reagan once said >>> "What is there to be proud of ?"

Last edited:
This is a great day. There is no reason to celebrate sexual practices at all.

There is no reason to be coerced into celebrating someone else's sexual practices. CO richly deserves the treble damages coming its way I hope. Their law was designed to eradicate Judeo-Christian norms in their state. They should also have the living crap sued out of them if a single penny of tax money is spent promoting GBLT norms.

Gays are tweeting that they refuse to recognize Trump as their president. Trump aides should remember to put that in the forefront, in their 2020 re-lection campaign.

Why should he acknowledge it?

Why should he be proud of men that want their dicks cut off.
I agree.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It isn't like his help is needed any way. Are there not plenty of homosexuals out there already? Not to encourage what they are all about of course because its never been something that I agree with, but they do know that they can still go on and "celebrate" whether he attends the party are not, right? I have always done my own thing no matter who does or doesn't agree down here.

So, there's no reason to have sex, period? Really?
============================================
Noun 1.
sexual practice - activities associated with sexual intercourse;
sexual practice
Go to the link I provided. The term "sexual practice" covers a long list of the variations of "sexual practice", some good and some not so good, (it depends on your preference).
Not getting any lately?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Noun 1.
sexual practice
Go to the link I provided. The term "sexual practice" covers a long list of the variations of "sexual practice", some good and some , bad (it depends on your preference).
Not getting any lately?
What went on in your head that translated "there is no reason to celebrate sexual practices" into "there is no reason to have sex"?

The two statements can't be conflated by any explanation. How did you do that?

Only two countries recognize Pride month, The USA and England, is it a national holiday?

Noun 1.
sexual practice
Go to the link I provided. The term "sexual practice" covers a long list of the variations of "sexual practice", some good and some , bad (it depends on your preference).
Not getting any lately?
What went on in your head that translated "there is no reason to celebrate sexual practices" into "there is no reason to have sex"?

The two statements can't be conflated by any explanation. How did you do that?

Well that explanation was really lame.
Just admit you are not getting sex and I’d guess it’s been quite awhile since you had sex with another person. :2up:

Last edited:
Trump is at war with most of America. Of course he has to dismiss gay people. All he has left is his dwindling base, and he can’t afford to piss those genetic disasters off.
In case you've been locked in a closet for the last few months, his approval rate and base are GROWING (getting bigger) - as is the economy. :biggrin:

Trump is at war with most of America. Of course he has to dismiss gay people. All he has left is his dwindling base, and he can’t afford to piss those genetic disasters off.
In case you've been locked in a closet for the last few months, his approval rate and base are GROWING (getting bigger) - as is the economy. :biggrin:
The economy has been growing for hundreds of years. Too stupid.

Forum List

Back