Trump commits Bank Fraud - Once again another crime

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

What is it going to take to get rid of this orange turd of a president. Trump's organizations are all corrupt, his charity was already found guilty of fraud. And you dumb Trump rump bumpers continue to support him to take care of your country, take care of your family's future. What is wrong with you?

I'll say this in advance: You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.

What is it going to take to get rid of this orange turd of a president. Trump's organizations are all corrupt, his charity was already found guilty of fraud. And you dumb Trump rump bumpers continue to support him to take care of your country, take care of your family's future. What is wrong with you?

I'll say this in advance: You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.

Typical Democrat. Your article includes only an accusation by the prosecutor and your response is to put his guilt in the thread title.

It's called raging Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS is a type of butt-hurt

Gee, sounds to me like he needs to be impeached.

Times a wast'in!

1598371902860.png

If there's a honest reason why Hunter Biden got a high ranking position in Ukraine ... maybe quid pro Joe should tell us ...
The irony here is that the only reason they tried to impeach Trump was because he stumbled on to the Biden corruption with his son in the Ukraine, but instead of going on defense, they went on offense and accused Trump of the crimes Biden and his son did in the Ukraine.

Although the impeachment was doomed to failure, the mission was accomplished of deflecting the DNC corruption.

And Biden was not the only one, there are a whole host of kids from corrupt Congressmen who had "business dealings" abroad that they wanted hidden.

You are an idiot, first class commie stooge.

Pathetic
That is actually a great descriptive term for your posts.

Actually, the fact of the matter is that Trump's charity never been found guilty of fraud. You are wrong.

The reason that you believe that debunked falsehood is because you are a TDS afflicted moron.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Oh boo hoo, waah waah....I read another propaganda article and my brainless skull just believes anything written because I cannot think for myself......oh boo hoo

I love Trump---- I love how he makes all TDS throw tempers like a bunch of whiney spoiled children and druggies.

I see no conviction. Not sure where you are from however, this is the United States of America and you are innocent until proven guilty. It seems you do not have that assumption in your ass backward country.

Forum List

Back