Trump: "Crooked Hillary is the worst & biggest loser of all time...get on with your life, Hillary!"

Can you imagine if Obama had gone on and on like an eight year old blathering about John McCain or Mitt Romney, a year AFTER those elections?

Obama doesn't have Trump's stones, I love that Trump gets in liberals faces and tells them to go to hell.

That you see merit in Trump's dementia is about all we need to know about you.

Trump is the president, Hillary lost, Dem's lost the House and Senate, you people had the crap beat out of you by the Trumpinator :muahaha:

That is also telling that your only defense of Trump is that he won.

Hitler won too. I guess that proves he was awesome!!! ...in your mind...

Your side are just sore losers, the American people in 30 states rejected Hillary and elected Trump president and you can't handle it.

Why the assumption that liberals might have a right mind to think and if they did would they know how to think with it?

Trump is the president, Hillary lost, Dem's lost the House and Senate, you people had the crap beat out of you by the Trumpinator :muahaha:

Your side are just sore losers, the American people in 30 states rejected Hillary and elected Trump president and you can't handle it.

Like I said, you have no other defense of Trump.

There is no need to defend Trump, he's doing exactly what we elected him to do. You mad bro?

You elected him to be a petulant child?

I hear Walmart has a special on extra absorbent tissues this week, swing by there on your way to your safe space.

Obama doesn't have Trump's stones, I love that Trump gets in liberals faces and tells them to go to hell.

Why the assumption that liberals might have a right mind to think and if they did would they know how to think with it?

Liberals are 2 year olds, stuck forever in their terrible two's its hilarious to watch them fall to the ground and have tantrums over president Trump.

A 12.5 month temper tantrum from Libs is hard to endure without an occasional push back

to put it simply--the libs do not accept a fair, legal, American election if THEIR candidate loses !!!! if Hillary had won, they would have accepted it
this shows how wrong and idiotic they are
and Trump has done nothing illegal, nothing unAmerican......he has not started any gas chambers

Crooked Hillary is the biggest loser to ever get into presidential elections and get her butt kicked!

DO6zLWOX0AU31Bu.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

LOL... grasping at anything to try and belittle Trump on... How would they respond to Trump telling Hillary she is no longer relevant and to go away?

These idiots keep going and Trump will be added to Mt. Rushmore and let's face it looking like a genius compared to Obama is easy.

Like I said, you have no other defense of Trump.

There is no need to defend Trump, he's doing exactly what we elected him to do. You mad bro?

Failing to repeal Obamacare is what you elected him to do?

Failing to impose a 35% tariff on imports is what you elected him to do?

Becoming one of the least popular 1st year presidents in history is what you elected him to do?

"I worked for Hillary. She’s the most inauthentic human being, holding a position of prominence, that I’ve ever met. It’s not just that she lies and deceives, it’s that she does it with such ease and skill. Caveat emptor." - Dan Bongino

If Trump's tweets are hurting him, why the hell does the media want him to stop?!!!

Can you imagine if Obama had gone on and on like an eight year old blathering about John McCain or Mitt Romney, a year AFTER those elections?

They all won:
chKuBx-iCd_-ofU3q0PPqh5yNa3794Y9EPK6rW7fuSc.jpg

Poor Donnie, it must suck for his personality that 3 million more Americans voted for her to be the President and not him.

Wow, Trump is really fixated on Hillary.

Good, helps her sell more books.

5176-1507949380-faa203276c87d7ca46cd944f4db612e1.jpg

Trump supporters are crying that his agenda is being stalled.

For some reason, they want their healthcare gone, they want mom and dad evicted from the Nursing Home, and they want their taxes raised. These people have real problems. Hopefully they figure it out before all our lives are ruined.

Forum List

Back