Trump: "Crooked Hillary is the worst & biggest loser of all time...get on with your life, Hillary!"

Can you imagine if Obama had gone on and on like an eight year old blathering about John McCain or Mitt Romney, a year AFTER those elections?

Can you imagine if Obama had gone on and on like an eight year old blathering about John McCain or Mitt Romney, a year AFTER those elections?
No longer should anyone on the right ever claim a moral ground in defense of anything liberals do going forward. Until this group of congress and senate are laid to rest, along with their supporters, your credentials as an American patriots, human being and christian, no longer applies!!

Crooked Hillary is the biggest loser to ever get into presidential elections and get her butt kicked!

DO6zLWOX0AU31Bu.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Yes Donald, you beat Hillary many times over...

1. had more bankruptcies than she has
2. paid more in civil penalties than she has
3. groped more women than she has
4. been divorced more times than she has
5. have more Russian friends and allies than she has
6. play more golf than she does
7. got more Americans not to vote for you than she did

Good for you...

Crooked Hillary is the biggest loser to ever get into presidential elections and get her butt kicked!

DO6zLWOX0AU31Bu.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Yes Donald, you beat Hillary many times over...

1. had more bankruptcies than she has
2. paid more in civil penalties than she has
3. groped more women than she has
4. been divorced more times than she has
5. have more Russian friends and allies than she has
6. play more golf than she does
7. got more Americans not to vote for you than she did

Good for you...
And still the old white fuck nut ain't happy, LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Funny when the RW, the GOP, the trumpanzees can't move on from Hillary.
I just read comments in ABC news..all pro-Hillary
I did the same thing the young woman did.
Went to sleep assured that Clinton would be our next President.
I started having a nightmare and I still can’t wake up!!!
jesus christ! it was a fair, legal, American, democratic election ...
Meet the faces of the Trump 'resistance': Candidates spurred to action by president
look at the comments in the link

YOUR candidate didn't win and you lose your minds!!!??!!!
Trump HAS to be ''evil'/wrong/etc because he is not YOUR candidate !!!

look at the link's headlines:
'''Trump's divisiveness'''---only in lib minds...the libs are the ones doing the harm--not Trump
''resistance'' ......

the libs are just like hitler and his SA---they are the ones who are DENOUNCING American values--fair elections!
the libs are the ones who are not accepting CIVILITY/fairness/etc

Funny when the RW, the GOP, the trumpanzees can't move on from Hillary.
the libs are like kids/teens/idiots/etc at these sports games where their team loses and the camera zeros in on the disgruntled loser fans....they can't believe their team lost and they actually CRY!!!..they've lost their minds.....etc
they look like the world has ENDED!!...no more use living
just like the libs and the election

they are so stupid that they haven't figured out that -- hey --you can't win every game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama doesn't have Trump's stones, I love that Trump gets in liberals faces and tells them to go to hell.

Obama doesn't have Trump's stones, I love that Trump gets in liberals faces and tells them to go to hell.

That you see merit in Trump's dementia is about all we need to know about you.

Trump is the president, Hillary lost, Dem's lost the House and Senate, you people had the crap beat out of you by the Trumpinator :muahaha:

No longer should anyone on the right ever claim a moral ground in defense of anything liberals do going forward. Until this group of congress and senate are laid to rest, along with their supporters, your credentials as an American patriots, human being and christian, no longer applies!!

Conservatives didn't just vote for Trump because he wasn't Hillary, they nominated him over 16 other GOP choices,
despite Trump's immorality and dishonesty already being legendary.

Trump is the president, Hillary lost, Dem's lost the House and Senate, you people had the crap beat out of you by the Trumpinator :muahaha:

That is also telling that your only defense of Trump is that he won.

Hitler won too. I guess that proves he was awesome!!! ...in your mind...

The fact that Trump cannot stop talking and tweeting about her makes Trump an even bigger loser, and that is hard to do.

Your side are just sore losers, the American people in 30 states rejected Hillary and elected Trump president and you can't handle it.

Your side are just sore losers, the American people in 30 states rejected Hillary and elected Trump president and you can't handle it.

Like I said, you have no other defense of Trump.

There is no need to defend Trump, he's doing exactly what we elected him to do. You mad bro?

There is no need to defend Trump, he's doing exactly what we elected him to do. You mad bro?

You elected him to be a petulant child?

the only ones causing divisiveness is the libs--they do not accept a FAIR, legal democratic election
this is uncivil ......wrong......etc

You elected him to be a petulant child?
you don't accept him as your President?

Forum List

Back