Trump declares himself a Nationalist CNN says it's racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
During last night’s rally in Houston, President Trump declared himself a ‘nationalist,’ which triggered CNN’s Don Lemon, as well as many other unhinged leftists, into crying ‘racist’.
CNN are suck fkn idiots.

MKULTRA's heart of idiot indoctrination and the dumbasses don't even realize that' is what's going on.

Trump Declares Himself A ‘Nationalist; CNN Says It’s Racist
-------------

Leave it to CNN the very idiots who have been caugght lying over and over and over. yet ppl still use them as their truth bible lol. You have got to be one retard to still believe anything these backholes say.

Now there are very few times I will actually use thei rarticles or post them , but often it is to show they lied and or there's actual truth to what they've written. You can be sure it isn't a Trump hating writer if that is the case.

During last night’s rally in Houston, President Trump declared himself a ‘nationalist,’ which triggered CNN’s Don Lemon, as well as many other unhinged leftists, into crying ‘racist’.
CNN are suck fkn idiots.

MKULTRA's heart of idiot indoctrination and the dumbasses don't even realize that' is what's going on.

-------------

Leave it to CNN the very idiots who have been caugght lying over and over and over. yet ppl still use them as their truth bible lol. You have got to be one retard to still believe anything these backholes say.

Now there are very few times I will actually use thei rarticles or post them , but often it is to show they lied and or there's actual truth to what they've written. You can be sure it isn't a Trump hating writer if that is the case.

History tells us there is a fine line here.

Notice while we are vigorously debating the immigration thing I'm for letting them in because I think a strong America is worth fighting for and is the planet's best hope. You don't want to let them in presumably for the same motivation, you think letting them in will weaken America.

So in a way with our opposite views on that issue we are both making "nationalist" points.

RaceCardMonopoly.jpg

• Banned
CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

Notice while we are vigorously debating the immigration thing I'm for letting them in because I think a strong America is worth fighting for and is the planet's best hope. You don't want to let them in presumably for the same motivation, you think letting them in will weaken America.

So in a way with our opposite views on that issue we are both making "nationalist" points.

31437377_571258286572685_2573181217033682944_n.jpg

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

That was deep man lol

• Banned
Well I'm a Nationalist as is every one in my family.

Some have their IQ and common sense levels on another planet. Some are way to low on the charts to comprehend what the rest of us do. Eveven when it's historical evidene, current evidence the mentally impaired will fight tooth and battle some we can never get through to like the dumb asses who still try using the bull shit race card. The race card is like METOO alll used up and spent nobody cares and the guilt trip use of it doesn't work any more.

It takes a severe moron to even try to use that in this day and age. or maybe I should say at this point.

• Banned
CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

That was deep man lol

37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg

CNN are suck fkn idiots.

-------------

That was deep man lol

37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg

That's deep and all true.

So you are taking back what you said about culture being killed by importing "these people" or whatever in that other thread?

“You know, they have a word, it sort of became old-fashioned. It’s called a nationalist,” Trump said at a campaign event in Houston, where he rallied voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) in November’s midterm elections.
“And I say, ‘Really? We’re not supposed to use that word,’” Trump continued. “You know what I am? I’m a nationalist. OK? I’m a nationalist.”
Trump: 'I'm a nationalist'

So Trump joins "nationalist" the likes of Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Francisco Franco, Muammar Gaddafi, Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin and Rodrigo Duterte. All autocrats.
Look how things turned out for their countries, their people and their freedom.
This is not what those buried in Arlington Cemetery fought for, it's what they fought against. Fact.

Last edited:
You know who also called themselves a nationalist? Hitler, Mussolini and Kim Jong Un.

The issue is you people fail to see history is repeating itself, because all you care about is sticking it to dang on leftie liberals.

Forum List

Back