🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump demands to be thanked for doing... not much

How are they different than the Obama ass-kissers that thanked Obama for the sun rising?

Only a deranged moron.....like you.....would even attempt to compare the character of Obama (perhaps not the best of presidents) with a true self-centered, ignorant asshole like Trump.

How are they different than the Obama ass-kissers that thanked Obama for the sun rising?

Only a deranged moron.....like you.....would even attempt to compare the character of Obama (perhaps not the best of presidents) with a true self-centered, ignorant asshole like Trump.

Only a stupid fuck like you can’t recognize how the two sides are exactly the same. I heard the Obama BS from dipshits like you for eight years and now for the last two years I am hearing the Trump BS, the only difference is the R or the D after the name.

Mindless animals such as yourself will never get it, you only know what your party tells you to think.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”"

Trump has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS, apparently.

So what has Trump actually done in Syria?

April 7th, used 59 Tomahawk missiles to attack a Syrian Air Force base. Nothing to do with ISIS at all.

There are about 2,000 US troops in Syria working as "advisers" to the Syrian Defense Force and others.

But they're the ones doing the fighting, losing the lives etc. Trump, what did Trump do? Almost NOTHING. He hasn't changed the policy of the previous administration, and his troops aren't the ones winning on the battle field.

The Russians have done far, far more.

He took the gloves off our soldiers that Obable put on them, and he asked for someone to Thank America not Trump,you anti American, you should move to Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”"

Trump has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS, apparently.

So what has Trump actually done in Syria?

April 7th, used 59 Tomahawk missiles to attack a Syrian Air Force base. Nothing to do with ISIS at all.

There are about 2,000 US troops in Syria working as "advisers" to the Syrian Defense Force and others.

But they're the ones doing the fighting, losing the lives etc. Trump, what did Trump do? Almost NOTHING. He hasn't changed the policy of the previous administration, and his troops aren't the ones winning on the battle field.

The Russians have done far, far more.

He took the gloves off our soldiers that Obable put on them, and he asked for someone to Thank America not Trump,you anti American, you should move to Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he do this exactly?

What have these soldiers in Syria done different?

How have the bombs Trump has been dropping been more important than the bombs (times more bombs at that, targeting oil installations) the Russians have been dropping.

What things has Trump done in Syria to be worthy of a claim that it was HIS ADMINISTRATION that has caused ISIS to dwindle?

Yes, we get all these vague statements like your that are meaningless, I want substance.

Forum List

Back