Trump: DeSantis has Zero Chance

The other guy did cheat in 2020. A fact that will never change.
IMG_4704.jpeg

I remember when conservatives weren’t batshit insane.

We are the only country in history with open borders, Democrats have undercut the police, the military, our girls soccer team kneels to protest their country, every black killed by cops was murdered, our streets aren't safe, Democrats prosecute anyone who DEFENDS themselves, and "Republicans" are the nut jobs?

Yeah, racist, sure

We are the only country in history with open borders, Democrats have undercut the police, the military, our girls soccer team kneels to protest their country, every black killed by cops was murdered, our streets aren't safe, Democrats prosecute anyone who DEFENDS themselves, and "Republicans" are the nut jobs?

Yeah, racist, sure

Even if all that is true, it doesn’t mean conservatives aren’t batshit insane.

^^^^^^^^
When I say “Conservatives have gone batshit insane,” this is what I mean.
It is not insane to think the election was stolen. Saying it is, is crazy. It also means nothing and does not work.

lol yet another thread where the commies and sociopaths and groomers try to rationalize their abject TDS panic away by babbling and stroking each other. Hilarious. They get more and more hysterical every week, as the evidence keeps piling up against their pet criminals in the White House and both Houses, the FBI, CIA, HS, ad nauseam. Their pedo dreams are almost within reach, and they're terrified of losing their great gains under Obama and Biden's crime synidicate in danger of being brought down by their fellow deviants deserting the ship like drowning rats. They know the Party doesn't have their back, too dishonest and loony to trust.

I am looking forward to see how DeSanits handles the attacks from Trump.

He is not charismatic enough to go toe-to-toe with Trump.

This will be fun to watch, that is for sure.

The only down fall is knowing one of these two could end up as POTUS

I am looking forward to see how DeSanits handles the attacks from Trump.

He is not charismatic enough to go toe-to-toe with Trump.

This will be fun to watch, that is for sure.

The only down fall is knowing one of these two could end up as POTUS
do you think he will resign as governor? or will they change the law for him?

if anything, desantis should have declared early. now there is no carbon monoxide left.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, he'll scream fraud (just like he did when he lost in Iowa to Cruz), and burn the GOP to the ground.
They have really brought tthis on themselves. The GOP seems beholden to all manner of oddball types. American fascism has gone mainstream again.

Forum List

Back