Trump did virtually everything Obama was criticized for and worse

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Yeah, it's the truth. Even shaping out that way policy wise, although Donald Trump's policy seems to be empty promises and vague platitudes.

- Golf
- Increased drone Strikes
- Sending more arms to Saudi Arabia
- Dividing people
- Promoting stimulus
- Excessive vacationing
- Being too weak on Russia
- Embarrassing United States on the world stage (lowest rated president internationally)
- Reading off a teleprompter
- Being too elite for regular Americans
- Presence on social media
- Lying!!!

Edit: For dumbasses like JakeStarkey, the intention of this thread is not to absolve Donald Trump. I am trying to make his tools hold him accountable.

Last edited:
Of course you don't. But I will help you. If you think Obama was wrong, then you are crazy to think Der Gropenfuhrer was not wrong. IOW, by your reasoning, Trump is as lousy as Obama, and that's OK with you.

Of course you don't. But I will help you. If you think Obama was wrong, then you are crazy to think Der Gropenfuhrer was not wrong. IOW, by your reasoning, Trump is as lousy as Obama, and that's OK with you.

What the fuck are you talking about!? I am criticizing Donald Trump and his supporters.

Hmm, you sound an awful lot like BertramN.
Painful News For Conservatives As Newsweek Exposes the Truth About Der Gropenfürher
DerGropenfuhrer is a great name for your Orange Hero. Why do you want him to be the new Obama?

Forum List

Back