trump employee tells FBI that trump told him to move boxes out of storage to his residence at Mar-a-largo...even after subpoena!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

This is clearly Obstruction of Justice. And there is video to cooborate the move.

This is clearly Obstruction of Justice. And there is video to cooborate the move.
Trump has properties worldwide. If he wanted to hide something, why not in a secret place on a friend's property in a different country?

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Trump conducted presidential business from Mar-A-Lago for months on end. He got extra Secret Service detail to keep everything safe for when he left office, too. WTF are you on about, retard? There is a container SCIF @ Mar-A-Lago and you're swallowing the MSM spooge lies.

So the evidence was moved to where it could be found........gotcha
You don't know nuch about subpoenas. Once trump received the subpoena...the documents were to be untouched. He was trying to hide them. Trump Is a lying POS.

Give up the dream of him ever sitting in the WH again. Nobody with a brain wants a president who treats top secret documents like copies of Vanity Fair.

If the MAGA repubs do not give him the 2024 nomination...he will doom them. Remember what I said.

MatrixPsyops.jpg

Trump has properties worldwide. If he wanted to hide something, why not in a secret place on a friend's property in a different country?

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Trump conducted presidential business from Mar-A-Lago for months on end. He got extra Secret Service detail to keep everything safe for when he left office, too. WTF are you on about, retard? There is a container SCIF @ Mar-A-Lago and you're swallowing the MSM spooge lies.

Just to point out, the "SCIF" at MAL stopped existing when the POTUS because the FPOTUS. To be a "SCIF" an area must be certified, it must have access control, it is required to maintain access logs, and it requires that only authorized persons have access. For a person to be authorized they must meet two conditions: (A) the required security clearance, and (B) approved "need-to-know".

Those that we know had (or may) have had access to the country club basement include:
  • The FFLOTUS (Former First Lady of the United States, who holds no clearance or need to know)
  • The FPOTUS's children (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • The FPOTUS Staff (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • The FPOTUS Lawyers (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • MAL Service Staff (who hold no clearance or need to know and includes a number of foreign nationals)**
  • MAL Maintenance Staff (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • Members of the Secret Service (who may have a clearance but no need to know)
  • Then of course you have the FPOTUS himself who may or may not have a clearance, you would have to check with the current administration to see if that was suspended. But who does not have the 2nd requirement which is need to know for continued access since leaving office.

WW

Just to point out, the "SCIF" at MAL stopped existing when the POTUS because the FPOTUS. To be a "SCIF" an area must be certified, it must have access control, it is required to maintain access logs, and it requires that only authorized persons have access. For a person to be authorized they must meet two conditions: (A) the required security clearance, and (B) approved "need-to-know".

Those that we know had (or may) have had access to the country club basement include:
  • The FFLOTUS (Former First Lady of the United States, who holds no clearance or need to know)
  • The FPOTUS's children (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • The FPOTUS Staff (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • The FPOTUS Lawyers (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • MAL Service Staff (who hold no clearance or need to know and includes a number of foreign nationals)**
  • MAL Maintenance Staff (who hold no clearance or need to know)
  • Members of the Secret Service (who may have a clearance but no need to know)
  • Then of course you have the FPOTUS himself who may or may not have a clearance, you would have to check with the current administration to see if that was suspended. But who does not have the 2nd requirement which is need to know for continued access since leaving office.

WW
It didn't go away, moron. Trump even got extra Secret Service for guards.

Do you even know what they make the SCIFs from? Tell me what they make the SCIFs from.

Also, revoking a former president's security clearance is unprecedented in America. At times the current president may need to ask the former president things only a former president would know. :rolleyes-41:

It didn't go away, moron. Trump even got extra Secret Service for guards.

Do you even know what they make the SCIFs from? Tell me what they make the SCIFs from.

Sorry, the Secret Service is there to protect the safety of the FPOTUS and his immediately family.

They were not standing guard over a basement storeroom.

The SCIF's I worked in were specially constructed for that purpose. Although I suppose there are exceptions made for the POTUS which may allow for the conversion of an existing space to be use for classified storage temporarily during a term of office. However such certification would end once the term expired. "SCIF" is much more than just the physicality of the room. It also involves certification, access control for only properly authorized individuals and logs of comings and goings from the space.

We know it wasn't a SCIF anymore as the FBI has video surveillance of the area showing uncleared personnel accessing the space.

I would also bet, I've not seen the video, that it shows the Secret Service NOT standing guard and providing access control to the basement storage room.

WW

Last edited:
Sorry, the Secret Service is there to protect the safety of the FPOTUS and his immediately family.

They were not standing guard over a basement storeroom.

The SCIF's I worked in were specially constructed for that purpose. Although I suppose there are exceptions made for the POTUS which may allow for the conversion of an existing space to be use for classified storage temporarily during a term of office. However such certification would end once the term expired. "SCIF" is much more than just the physicality of the room. It also involves certification, access control for only properly authorized individuals and logs of comings and goings from the space.

We know it wasn't a SCIF anymore as the FBI has video surveillance of the area showing uncleared personnel accessing the space.

I would also bet, I've not seen the video, that it shows the Secret Service NOT standing guard and providing access control to the basement storage room.

WW
Oh, so you've worked in SCIFS, have you? I find that to be a farfetched claim; However, assuming you're telling the truth: What are SCIFs made from, hmm? :heehee:

This is a very easy question, especially if you've worked in SCIFs.

Last edited:
Oh, so you've worked in SCIFS, have you? I find that to be a farfetched claim; However, assuming you're telling the truth: What are SCIFs made from, hmm? :heehee:

This is a very easy question, especially if you've worked in SCIFs.

1665671111525.png

Google VQ-1.

I'm sure I choose an internet handle in 2004 when I started posting on message boards so that I could lie about working in a SCIF in 2022.

Your construction question is a deflection. The hangars were built long before my arrival but basically the ones I worked in were steel and concrete in the outer walls with no windows. If course there was some electrical conduit. Also probably some conductive material under the dry wall to create a Faraday Cage for tempest shielding. I worked in a SCIF, I didn't build them.

However, a "SCIF" is much more than just the physicality of the room (or rooms for large SCIFs). It also involves certification, access control for only properly authorized individuals and logs of comings and goings from the space.

WW

Attachments

• 1665671067116.png
    1665671067116.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 14
View attachment 709419

Google VQ-1.

I'm sure I choose an internet handle in 2004 when I started posting on message boards so that I could lie about working in a SCIF in 2022.

Your construction question is a deflection. The hangars were built long before my arrival but basically the ones I worked in were steel and concrete in the outer walls with no windows. If course there was some electrical conduit. Also probably some conductive material under the dry wall to create a Faraday Cage for tempest shielding. I worked in a SCIF, I didn't build them.

However, a "SCIF" is much more than just the physicality of the room (or rooms for large SCIFs). It also involves certification, access control for only properly authorized individuals and logs of comings and goings from the space.

WW
I don't "Google", faggot. I use other search engines that work better and aren't politically filtered.

You don't know nuch about subpoenas. Once trump received the subpoena...the documents were to be untouched. He was trying to hide them. Trump Is a lying POS.

Give up the dream of him ever sitting in the WH again. Nobody with a brain wants a president who treats top secret documents like copies of Vanity Fair.

If the MAGA repubs do not give him the 2024 nomination...he will doom them. Remember what I said.
Its not us who keeps talking about Trump in the WH....its you.

Forum List

Back