Trump escalates his promised war on the free market

Trump subsidizing the solar energy industry?

Didn't the RW'ers throw a massive fit over that when Obama did something comparable?

That's subsidizing with other countries money, not ours ...

You do know that's how are nation started right?

You really don’t understand who’s going to pay the tariff do you, it is not the other country it is our taxpayers

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Didn't the RW'ers throw a massive fit over that when Obama did something comparable?

You really don’t understand who’s going to pay the tariff do you, it is not the other country it is our taxpayers

And you don't understand who pays cooperate taxes ..its us

And you don't understand who pays cooperate taxes ..its us

Depends on the elasticity curves of the product the company’s products. If the price curves are steep, the consumer pays the tax. If the price curve is flat, the shareholders pay the tax. And everything in between, depending on the slope of the curve.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Trump proves once again he is no conservative and neither are his zealots.

He won in the rust belt with his protectionist promises. That position has been popular going back to Perot's run in 1992. It's the mainstream GOP party position though.

This is a liberal idea going back 200 plus years.

So you agree that Trump won the election by going to the left of Hillary Clinton on trade.

lol, I said that the day or so after the election.

He just came out and made it he was a liberal so of course she knows that

He won in the rust belt with his protectionist promises. That position has been popular going back to Perot's run in 1992. It's the mainstream GOP party position though.

So you agree that Trump won the election by going to the left of Hillary Clinton on trade.

This is interesting post, your brain is losing a lot of cells ..i hope I don't become like you and Trump when I get your age..

You stupid.

This is interesting post, your brain is losing a lot of cells ..i hope I don't become like you and Trump when I get your age..

You stupid.

I do not know why you’re getting mad at me.

I am fully supporting your willingness to come out and admit you’re a liberal, you should be happy with me not mad at me

You stupid.

I am fully supporting your willingness to come out and admit you’re a liberal, you should be happy with me not mad at me

Who is getting mad ? I am a classical founding father liberal ...i also am part of the 97% concenous on climate change

If you think that, which by the way is not true then, why did the Dems keep our unfair trade laws?

You stupid.

Who is getting mad ? I am a classical founding father liberal ...i also am part of the 97% concenous on climate change

Our founders were libertarians not social liberal progressives.

If you think that, which by the way is not true then, why did the Dems keep our unfair trade laws?

So you tell us why Trump won so much of the labor vote in MI, WI, OH, and PA.

You stupid.

No they weren't. They were protectionists. Libertarians are free traders.

If protecting American workers and companies isn't conservative, then what is?
Because that is a very conservative ideology.
I remember when conservatives used to oppose Marxist economics. :lmao:

All it took was a swindler born into money, to completely wrap you around his tiny finger :laugh:

Since the democrats are losing everything lately, I guess we can expect a whole lot more of this butthurt lying in 2018.
Except it was all true. Unless you think Trump is self-made and isn't enacting massive artificial controls on the free market.

He said he would make the trades and tariffs fairer to Americans as we're in the red with other countries.
Yeah..... He'll impose massive artificial controls on the free market. Just as our founders wanted. :rolleyes:
If you think (heavily subsidized) imports from Korea or China are anything even resembling a "free market", I have a beautiful beach house for you cheap, about an hour north of Wichita.

You stupid.

Libertarians are for small limited Federal Government.

^ supports massive tariffs and subsidies. Otherwise known as Marxism.

No one is supporting massive, just fairer for us,rather than us always being in the red.

So, in your world a 50% tariff is not massive?

That's how Trump is going to get them to pay for the wall ..

so now Korea is going to pay for the wall? Damn, when did that happen?

Also, I know this is a bit above you, but we the consumers pay the tariffs, not the countries they are imposed on. It is just another tax

Wash machines are easy to rebuild nothing to them and once again I am 100% right Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name.

And also so you agree that company's pay no tax they just collect taxes?
You know less than nothing. Most washers now are one unavailable circuit board or electronic control away from being scrap metal!

All it took was a swindler born into money, to completely wrap you around his tiny finger :laugh:

Since the democrats are losing everything lately, I guess we can expect a whole lot more of this butthurt lying in 2018.
Except it was all true. Unless you think Trump is self-made and isn't enacting massive artificial controls on the free market.

Look at the lefty pretending to care about the free market.

Not much of what you said is true. His father didn't give him unlimited cash, and while making the market fair for Americans CAN be defined as control, it's a good thing.

And look at the right pretending that raising taxes and picking winners in business is conservative.

That isn't at all what I said or what I did. Try remedial reading classes then get back to us.

You stupid.

Libertarians are for small limited Federal Government.

Including opposition to massive tariffs and subsidies. AKA big fed gubmint/Trump’s war on free trade

He said he would make the trades and tariffs fairer to Americans as we're in the red with other countries.
Yeah..... He'll impose massive artificial controls on the free market. Just as our founders wanted. :rolleyes:
If you think (heavily subsidized) imports from Korea or China are anything even resembling a "free market", I have a beautiful beach house for you cheap, about an hour north of Wichita.
Yeah let’s copy their Marxism :rolleyes:

Wrong, we believe in free trade....unfortunately huge trade deficits and the fact that other countries don't take our products force us to do this.

The Korean washing machines get subsidies making them cheaper to sell here. The tariff simply levels the inequality. Same for solar panels.
Trump is about to learn the lesson Obama learned about tariffs. They are going to blow up in his face.

Trump is an idiot. A wise person learns from the mistakes of others.

Trump has no problem borrowing money from China.

He has run out of our money and is skyrocketing the federal debt.

But he has a problem with washing machines? Really?

Talk about having your fucking priorities screwed up!

Forum List

Back