Trump Even Losing In Fox Polls--Commencing End of Fantasy Agenda(?)

That's a Nazi? You don't even know what they were. But no, I don't care for the op-eds of left wing activists and tossing your diaper around in protest changes nothing.
Don't even know what was what of the two mistakes that gave you the vapors, the only one worth mentioning is "off basis".
If your reading comprehension is so dainty and fragile maybe you should stick to more genteel subjects like flower arrangement.

What does off basis mean?
Surely you are not so stupid as to not be able to figure out what the poster was conveying. But, maybe you are.
It's not my stupidity that's at issue here.
Well, maybe.
Nope.

Went and put some steaks on the grill. Do you have a question?
Tbones , rib eyes, fillet magnon ?
Sirloins beat with a hammer, seasoned with chili powder and garlic, and beat with a meat hammer that drives the spices into the meat. Left to marinate two hours uncovered in the fridge drenched in Mas Portell Spanish organic EVO.
Sounds great .

68805341.jpg

Off basis? Hhhhmmmmmm.
In your case that would be no basis in fact.
Or off base.
I love it when illiterate people say stuff like off basis and then call other people stupid! It makes my day. And the dancing that goes with it is indescribable.
Says a true illiterate.
Being literate means having the ability to understand what's written.
You obviously don't have that ability .
If you did you'd not have had a hissy fit over a mistake.

BA
Off basis? Hhhhmmmmmm.
In your case that would be no basis in fact.
Or off base.
I love it when illiterate people say stuff like off basis and then call other people stupid! It makes my day. And the dancing that goes with it is indescribable.
Says a true illiterate.
Being literate means having the ability to understand what's written.
You obviously don't have that ability .
If you did you'd not have had a hissy fit over a mistake.
Easy mistake to make, in fact, it may not be a mistake. Base and basis are synonyms based on the latin "bassus". The writer using the word basis may have meant to use the more literal translation than the baseball reference.
It is WillowTree who is the illiterate one who probably does not even know what a synonym is.

As more information becomes available as to how Trump has ran his businesses, and how many people he has cheated, his numbers are going to become even lower.

Forum List

Back