Trump: Farmers will understand if they get hurt in China trade spat

yeah, that is it. Some kid in his mommy's basement talking shit on the internet knows way more about the Ag industry than those actually in it.

You are a joke. You have no knowledge of what you speak, you just parrot the talking points you get when you pull you head out of Trump's ass to get a breath.

And you are a lame ass idiot.

Welcome to my ignore list, loser.

The ignore list...the internet's version of the snowflake safe space.

Yes, go hide in your safespace and draw some unicorn pictures with your crayons.

Fucking snowflakes make me want to puke, they can dish it out and run and hide when someone gives it back to them

he is not a CULT Leader imo . To me The TRUMP is simply an American President , the best i have seen in about 50 years of caring about what an American President is . The TRUMP sorta reminds me of some older generations of Americans born at the turn of the 20th Century and in the 1920s as they grew up into young Americans to fight ww2 DeanRD !!
I was in the military in the 70's. Trump used the bone spurs argument.
If I know anyone like him, they have been wise to keep it a secret.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

Are you trying to imply that having the physical ability to bowl, shows that he really had the ability to serve in combat?

Or are you just a monkey throwing shit against a wall to see if anything sticks?

Are you trying to imply that having the physical ability to bowl, shows that he really had the ability to serve in combat?

Or are you just a monkey throwing shit against a wall to see if anything sticks?

Yeah, we all no that no liberals got deferments or dodged the draft, dont we?

Yeah, we all no that no liberals got deferments or dodged the draft, dont we?

LOL!!

I wonder if they have every bowled. Every bowling ally I have ever been in doubled as a bar.

TO show that as though it calls into question his deferment, is utterly idiotic of them.

Can't make this shit up. Here goes Agent Orange screwing more of his supporters.

I guess you missed the points that China already has a ton of barriers against US produce? I guess you missed the fact that China is starting to cave, because they have a ton more to lose (see the Chinese President’s comments on the US auto industry)?

Please get over your partisan BS!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Can't make this shit up. Here goes Agent Orange screwing more of his supporters.

Because Trump wins, they win, even if they lose a lot of money, go bankrupt and Trump fucks their wife and daughters, they win, win, win, win, win, win, how can they not win when Trump is winning?
That is both tragically sad and hilariously funny. But tragic above all else.

One positive could be that farmers pursue other professions because Trump’s tariffs bankrupted them. That would save a lot of taxpayer dollars, since we won’t have to pay them subsidies for work that nobody wants or needs. They won’t get paid to not grow crops or to feed the artificially fabricated ethanol industry anymore.

Because Trump wins, they win, even if they lose a lot of money, go bankrupt and Trump fucks their wife and daughters, they win, win, win, win, win, win, how can they not win when Trump is winning?

You 4 are such partisan scumbags! If Obama did this, then you would be cheering it on!

Trump campaigned in doing this. That is why middle America voted for him.

Do you guy now it care that China has tariffs, quotas, special sales taxes and other strong trade barriers against us? Do you not care about their currency manipulation? Or does that stuff only matter when a Democrat is in the White House?

That is both tragically sad and hilariously funny. But tragic above all else.

One positive could be that farmers pursue other professions because Trump’s tariffs bankrupted them. That would save a lot of taxpayer dollars, since we won’t have to pay them subsidies for work that nobody wants or needs. They won’t get paid to not grow crops or to feed the artificially fabricated ethanol industry anymore.

You 4 are such partisan scumbags! If Obama did this, then you would be cheering it on!

Trump campaigned in doing this. That is why middle America voted for him.

Do you guy now it care that China has tariffs, quotas, special sales taxes and other strong trade barriers against us? Do you not care about their currency manipulation? Or does that stuff only matter when a Democrat is in the White House?

Ah yes, insults.

No, I'm not partisan. But I was talking about how partisans act.

Farmers bend their hat bills to fit inside mailbox when they are looking for government checks!
zu24150656_main_tm1424457573.jpg

china doesn't have enough farm land to feed itself
but that doesn't matter b/c they will somehow, magically, make it happen.

trumps a big meanie, how dare we act in a competitive fashion, we should just kneel down, take down the Flag, burn the Constitution and surrender to china now.

Who do you think pays the tax on goods that Trump is imposing?

We do. We the public pay the tax.

How is Trump taxing us, 'competitive'? This makes no sense.
Have a link to our taxes going up?

I'm confused by this question......

What exactly, do you think a tariff is?

A tariff is a tax on imported goods. Who pays that tax? ....... WE DO.... when we buy the imported goods. In fact, it also raises the price on non-imported goods. It raises the price on nearly everything.

That's exactly what a tariff is. It's a tax on consumers. It raises the price on the things we buy.

When you say "we want tariffs", you are saying in literal terms "We want taxes on ourselves".

trumps a big meanie, how dare we act in a competitive fashion, we should just kneel down, take down the Flag, burn the Constitution and surrender to china now.

A tariff is a tax on imported goods. Who pays that tax? ....... WE DO.... when we buy the imported goods. In fact, it also raises the price on non-imported goods. It raises the price on nearly everything.

That's exactly what a tariff is. It's a tax on consumers. It raises the price on the things we buy.

When you say "we want tariffs", you are saying in literal terms "We want taxes on ourselves".
Same thing happens when taxes are cut exploding deficits inflation taxes US far more than the taxes.
ch.gaschart

Yeah, maybe they can go work in the coal mines.

Same thing happens when taxes are cut exploding deficits inflation taxes US far more than the taxes.
ch.gaschart

So a couple of things....

First oil prices are too limited in scope, to make a connection with all market prices. Gas prices can change for a massive number of unrelated factors. Famously the Asian market crash in the late 90s caused a dramatic decline in oil demand, which in turn caused a drop in gasoline prices.

That doesn't mean inflation ceased to exist, because one single data point, drastically changed.

Second, I don't know that federal deficits directly cause inflation. That seems a dubious conclusion. Correlation, does not equal, causation. Obviously there could be a connection, if you assume a government is printing money, and thus increasing the money supply in order to pay government expenses. But doing so, would reduce the deficit. So the deficit would go down, while the inflation rate went up. Regardless the problem wouldn't be the deficit so much as the printing of money.

Third, years ago I was earning $13.50/hour, and I lost my job. I ended up at a new company earning $10/hours. Ironically over that same time span, I paid down debt, and saved up some money in the bank.

How did I do this? Easy. When my income went down, I cut my spending to match it.

The idea that revenue causes debt, is ridiculous and stupid. What causes debt, is always exclusively, spending. All you have to do is cut spending to match or cut under your income, and you'll never create debt.

Debt is always created by over spending.

By the way, the deficit decreased every single year after the tax cut, from 2004 to 2007, and was only $161 Billion in 2007. It wasn't until the sub-prime bubble that the deficit went back up. It wasn't tax cuts the caused the deficit. It was government pushing sub-prime loans since 1997.

Lastly, tax cuts don't even reduce revenue anyway. In 1983 the last of the Reagan tax cuts were implemented. Each year revenue increased dramatically, and by 1993, the revenue collected by the US government had literally doubled.

In 2003 after the Bush tax cuts were implemented, tax revenue increased every single year until 2007, and was about 50% higher.

So the tax cuts didn't even decrease revenue. The entire argument is flawed from the premise.

American food is still needed around the world, dude.

India, Indonesia, Vietnam and plenty of other over populated countries will buy US food exports.
At a discount, seeing there's a glut on the market, sure.

china has already opened it's market, so guess what, more of the same is not needed.

china has already opened it's market, so guess what, more of the same is not needed.
FAKE NEWS!

This year China banned US exports, filed suits at WTO against the USA and told Trump they might partly reduce some tariffs on imported autos next year. China is actively sourcing imports from countries other than the USA.

So we are in a far worse situation than we were 4 months ago.

FAKE NEWS!

This year China banned US exports, filed suits at WTO against the USA and told Trump they might reduce tariffs on imported autos next year. China is actively sourcing imports from countries other than the USA.

So we are in a far worse situation than we were 4 months ago.
as heard on npr

Forum List

Back