Trump fires Celebrity apprentice for "locker room" talk.....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Donald Trump came under fire this week for vulgar, denigrating remarks he made in an audio recording from 2005, later excusing the conversation as "locker room talk." However, "locker room" talk was the precise reason the Republican presidential nominee fired professional wrestler Maria Kanellisduring the third season of Celebrity Apprentice in 2010.

Kaneillis spoke with ET on Tuesday, where she opened up about her firing and the 70-year-old business mogul's controversial "Trump Tape."

"He fired me for what I said, and what he said was much worse so," Kanellis shared. "My hope is that he gets fired as the Republican nominee."

EXCLUSIVE: Maria Kanellis on Donald Trump Firing Her from 'Celebrity Apprentice' For 'Locker Room' Talk

Donald Trump came under fire this week for vulgar, denigrating remarks he made in an audio recording from 2005, later excusing the conversation as "locker room talk." However, "locker room" talk was the precise reason the Republican presidential nominee fired professional wrestler Maria Kanellisduring the third season of Celebrity Apprentice in 2010.

Kaneillis spoke with ET on Tuesday, where she opened up about her firing and the 70-year-old business mogul's controversial "Trump Tape."

"He fired me for what I said, and what he said was much worse so," Kanellis shared. "My hope is that he gets fired as the Republican nominee."

EXCLUSIVE: Maria Kanellis on Donald Trump Firing Her from 'Celebrity Apprentice' For 'Locker Room' Talk

and, she said it privately, to another person?

or on air, with thousands of people listening?

"That's sort of gross. Isn't that sort of gross, though, bringing that up? It's like, disgusting. This is my boardroom, it's not a locker room," Trump replied, before deciding her fate. "Maria, you're fired."

Get off it. Nobody cares until you care about Bill & Hill's FAR worse talk. We get it. You're not voting for Trump. I really don't care.

Forum List

Back