Trump getting praise from unlikely places

Did he have to kiss the Ring?

They understand our Grabber in Chief's need for adulation.
didn't see that in the story. so at this point your need to bitch at him for things he *MAY* say is greater than trump actually saying something "bitch worthy".

you need to understand your own inherent need to bitch.

Oh I'm sure the ring kissing ceremony was conducted in private.

Everyone knows the way to the "Grabby One's" favor is through overbearing adulation.
this the same "everyone" who knows no matter what trump says or does, it's wrong? this the "everyone" who will twist anything to be bad for trump while all the time they say trump needs no help cause he just is *that bad*?

just trying to keep up with "everyone".

Embassies and leaders who have met with Trump have been speaking among themselves and with other dignitaries about how to handle the new president, and a number of themes have emerged, the report said.

Among them are suggestions to compliment Trump on his election win, and compare him favorably to former President Obama; not to expect him to know your country's history or hot-button issues; and make a short presentation tailored to his attention span, and don't try to bring up a long list of issues.

Foreign leaders told to praise Trump on election win: report

In short, treat Trump like the 10 year old narcissist, and foreign countries will be praised by the low-self-esteemed, orange charlatan.....

ok let's see if that works for you

didn't see that in the story. so at this point your need to bitch at him for things he *MAY* say is greater than trump actually saying something "bitch worthy".

Everyone knows the way to the "Grabby One's" favor is through overbearing adulation.
this the same "everyone" who knows no matter what trump says or does, it's wrong? this the "everyone" who will twist anything to be bad for trump while all the time they say trump needs no help cause he just is *that bad*?

Embassies and leaders who have met with Trump have been speaking among themselves and with other dignitaries about how to handle the new president, and a number of themes have emerged, the report said.

Among them are suggestions to compliment Trump on his election win, and compare him favorably to former President Obama; not to expect him to know your country's history or hot-button issues; and make a short presentation tailored to his attention span, and don't try to bring up a long list of issues.

heh -

like i said - if trump ever gets a compliment it won't take but less than a second for a liberal to be pissed enough to slam it, discount it, diminish it and the like.

annoying as hell. they can't just let the man get a compliment cause while they say it's 100% impossible for obama to be wrong 100% of the time, they have no issue saying the opposite for trump.

no trump fan here - but i'm less of a fan of what we're doing to each other in all this and the biases we daily show w/o care about how they can affect us moreso than trump being in office ever could.

Not sure where all that came from but, you were questioning the "Everyone" in my reply. I was just trying to help you keep up.
oh, i was there. just not where *you* likely wanted me to be. :)

In short, treat Trump like the 10 year old narcissist, and foreign countries will be praised by the low-self-esteemed, orange charlatan.....
and here comes mr objective keeping it real.

heh -

like i said - if trump ever gets a compliment it won't take but less than a second for a liberal to be pissed enough to slam it, discount it, diminish it and the like.

annoying as hell. they can't just let the man get a compliment cause while they say it's 100% impossible for obama to be wrong 100% of the time, they have no issue saying the opposite for trump.

no trump fan here - but i'm less of a fan of what we're doing to each other in all this and the biases we daily show w/o care about how they can affect us moreso than trump being in office ever could.

Hey Trump could have had supermajorities in both houses for an Obamacare fix that eliminated the private mandate. He's incompetent, a bully and apparently ethically bent. That cuts across ideology lines, and ironically he campaigned as a nonideological guy who'd make wash work.

That's a great way to insure large amounts of military aid for your country.

That's a great way to insure large amounts of military aid for your country.

Well, heck, Charles Manson would be freed in a month if he simply started a Trump fan club from prison.

Everybody knows how to handle Trump. You had business leaders appearing with Trump to announce jobs that had already been planned when Obama was President. Now you have foreign leaders buttering up Trump. He is so predictable.

Forum List

Back