Trump has a history of helping others

I'd feel shame and embarrassment if I was a Hillary supporter.

That woman has done absolutely nothing for anyone but herself.

Aside of all the charities he donates to, this is a homeless guy who got $1000 .....

:cool:

What charities does Trump donate to?

And how much?
Ivanka mentioned several during an interview. I'll share the vid when I find it.
]

See if Trump released his tax returns we would know exactly how much he gives to charity- like we know exactly how much Hillary Clinton gives.

But all we have are second hand and inexact and possibly incorrect accounts.

You understand what charity is, right?

You also understand that there is no law forcing anyone from declaring charitable contributions on your income tax form, right?

What fucking planet are you from? Seriously.

Let the crickets fly from the left wing nut jobs supporting that bitch.

Aside of all the charities he donates to, this is a homeless guy who got $1000 .....

And how much?
Ivanka mentioned several during an interview. I'll share the vid when I find it.
]

See if Trump released his tax returns we would know exactly how much he gives to charity- like we know exactly how much Hillary Clinton gives.

You also understand that there is no law forcing anyone from declaring charitable contributions on your income tax form, right?

The one that charity is not for profit.

Yours?

And how much?
]

Yours?

Trump who has proclaimed that he is proud of paying as little taxes as possible is going to miss an opportunity to claim a charitable contribution?

I'm guessing you're from Mars.

]

Yours?

Trump who has proclaimed that he is proud of paying as little taxes as possible is going to miss an opportunity to claim a charitable contribution?

But you want me to pay more taxes. I could pay less, but you would cry then.

Yours?

But you want me to pay more taxes. I could pay less, but you would cry then.

I don't want people sucking off the social security tit for most of their own income to pay more taxes. So, relax.

]

Yours?

Who wants to pay more than they have to? lol
I know I don't.

Yours?

I know I don't.

Dude, you need to make up your mind.

And how much?

Trump is the type of guy who likes helping behind the scenes. Here's a vid where he was caught by a CNN reporter helping the flood victims....

Play-doh. I guess it was to fix the levee.

Yours?

I know I don't.

I'm seeing other quotes with that comment. Again... I'm new and still learning how this board works.

I'm going to call it a night because people are expecting to see me in a few hours. I wish you all the best.

Yours?

I know I don't.

I'm seeing other quotes with that comment. Again... I'm new and still learning how this board works.

I'm going to call it a night because people are expecting to see me in a few hours. I wish you all the best.

Are you learning how common sense and critical analysis works or just winging it as you go? Get some sleep, take a vacation, get laid, I don't really fucking care.

Trump has screwed over thousands of people out of their lives savings, bribed Att generals and possibly raped young girls. He hasn't helped anyone...You could also add thousands of unpaid people that worked for him too this list.

Forum List

Back